17 Meters PSK31

ON2AD Pat

I'm till 14:30 UTC QRV on 18097.5 in PSK31
any there for QSO

73 de Pat ON2AD

Karl Heinz Kremer - K5KHK - PODXS 070 # 2645

I am not seeing anything on my waterfall. Tried to call CQ a few times, but again, without any response. It's probably too early for 17m here in the NE of the USA.

Jerry N9AVY

Karl:

Just switched over to 17m after I saw your post.  Try making a couple calls.  Am hearing CW on 17 around 14097-98.       1358 UTC

Jerry  n9avy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

I am not seeing anything on my waterfall. Tried to call CQ a few times, but again, without any response. It's probably too early for 17m here in the NE of the USA.

Karl Heinz Kremer - K5KHK - PODXS 070 # 2645

Jerry,

I am at 18097+1000

Karl Heinz Kremer
PDF Acrobatics Without a Net
PDF Software Development, Training and More...