PSK LOGGING

WHAT LOGBOOK PROGRAM IS EVERYONE USING TO SUBMIT ? ii use DXLAB and sorts out all my psk qso's. But now i want to add the stns PODXS so I can submit for the LONP award
Thanks in advance

--
Dave NU4N #1657

Mike Besemer - WM4B #348 <mwbesemer@...>

I run ACLOG and use the Watchlist function to let me know if a station is a PODXS member.

Mike

WM4B

From: 070Club@groups.io [mailto:070Club@groups.io] On Behalf Of Dave Tucker Nu4N
Sent: Sunday, August 4, 2019 4:49 PM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: [070Club] PSK LOGGING

WHAT LOGBOOK PROGRAM IS EVERYONE USING TO SUBMIT ? ii use DXLAB and sorts out all my psk qso's. But now i want to add the stns PODXS so I can submit for the LONP award
Thanks in advance

--
Dave NU4N #1657

Paula K7PAX #1739

Dave, it is not necessary to enter a member’s PODXS070 number. Just submit your log - the checker resolves the callsign of any member you worked to their 070 number. No special field entry needed.

Paula K7PAX #1739 

Paula

On Aug 4, 2019, at 1:48 PM, Dave Tucker Nu4N <dwtucker19@...> wrote:

Thanks in advance

--
Dave NU4N #1657

Rick - N7WE

Dave-
No special logging or 070 number needed to submit for LONP - just your ADI file upload.   The Awards Progress Checker checks the call sign of the station you worked against the member list and automatically credits LONP points.  But be sure to upload your complete log each time.  The Checker does not handle incremental uploads like eQSL and LoTW.  Each new upload deletes your previous upload and recalculates everything.  Thus the need to upload all your PSK contacts each time!
--
Rick - N7WE
070 - #1602

Thanks to all. I just uploaded 338 PSK qso's That easier than I thought.
73 and Thanks again.
--
Dave NU4N #1657

I have ACLOG also. How did set up in watch list. Is there a file available that I place in the watch list??
Thanks 73
--
Dave NU4N #1657

Jerry N9AVY

Dave:

Just approved your endorsements.   Nice bunch you can be proud of… way to go !

73,  Jerry  n9avy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Sunday, August 4, 2019 5:32 PM
Subject: Re: [070Club] PSK LOGGING

I have ACLOG also. How did set up in watch list. Is there a file available that I place in the watch list??
Thanks 73
--
Dave NU4N #1657

I'll send you mine when I get home tonight.  Just add new members to the bottom of the file as they are announced.  Make sure there are no spaces or lines after the last entry. 

Mike
WM4B

On Aug 4, 2019 6:32 PM, Dave Tucker Nu4N <dwtucker19@...> wrote:
Thanks 73
--
Dave NU4N #1657

Tnx Jerry for the nice comment. I knew I had some of the awards now its official Hi Hi

--
Dave NU4N #1657

Just uploaded it and instructions to the Files section

Mike

WM4B

From: 070Club@groups.io [mailto:070Club@groups.io] On Behalf Of Dave Tucker Nu4N
Sent: Sunday, August 4, 2019 6:32 PM
Subject: Re: [070Club] PSK LOGGING

Thanks 73
--
Dave NU4N #1657

Dave, you're going to get a lot of replies!
I use the N3FJP AC Log. Great, versatile and very well supported by Scott, N3FJP, personally.
I've been using it for 12+ years now, and have over 20,000 q's very stably logged.  
I upload to and download from LotW with ease.
Milt.
N6MG
070-650
LONP #76

-----Original Message-----
To: 070Club <070Club@groups.io>
Sent: Sun, Aug 4, 2019 1:48 pm
Subject: [070Club] PSK LOGGING

Thanks in advance

--
Dave NU4N #1657

Thanks Milt. I also have EQF programs  They are great
Thanks 73

--
Dave NU4N #1657

Steve Olivieri

Old thread, I know, but just found this.

I'm a new member and was not aware, but thanks to John (KC3FL) for letting me know during a recent PSK31 QSOs.
I wrote to David since his e-mail is on the upload page, and mentioned perhaps this could be added to the instructions.

He mentioned that some folks may be working on a new page.  If you're looking for volunteers, I would be happy to help.  I'm not a software engineer (I'm a Mech Eng / medical device designer).  However, I have run several web sites when my son was younger and in organized sports (baseball, HS rowing team pages, etc.).

Steve, N1TYH  (070# 2769)

Jim K5SP

Great Steve, your assistance is welcome.

Are you familiar with Joomla at all? 

Jim K5SP
Executive Direcor/Membership Director

On 6/19/2020 3:52 PM, Steve Olivieri wrote:

I'm a new member and was not aware, but thanks to John (KC3FL) for letting me know during a recent PSK31 QSOs.
I wrote to David since his e-mail is on the upload page, and mentioned perhaps this could be added to the instructions.

He mentioned that some folks may be working on a new page.  If you're looking for volunteers, I would be happy to help.  I'm not a software engineer (I'm a Mech Eng / medical device designer).  However, I have run several web sites when my son was younger and in organized sports (baseball, HS rowing team pages, etc.).

--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Executive Director/Member Services Director

Steve Olivieri

Hi Jim,
I am not but just looked it up and saw that it's a content mgmt system.
Steve, N1TYH

Virus-free. www.avast.com

On Fri, Jun 19, 2020 at 5:30 PM Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:

Great Steve, your assistance is welcome.

Are you familiar with Joomla at all? 

Jim K5SP
Executive Direcor/Membership Director

On 6/19/2020 3:52 PM, Steve Olivieri wrote:

--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Executive Director/Member Services Director