From: 070Club@groups.io [mailto:070Club@groups.io] On Behalf Of Dave Tucker Nu4N
Sent: Sunday, August 4, 2019 4:49 PM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: [070Club] PSK LOGGING

WHAT LOGBOOK PROGRAM IS EVERYONE USING TO SUBMIT ? ii use DXLAB and sorts out all my psk qso's. But now i want to add the stns PODXS so I can submit for the LONP award
Thanks in advance

--
Dave NU4N #1657

Paula K7PAX #1739

Dave, it is not necessary to enter a member’s PODXS070 number. Just submit your log - the checker resolves the callsign of any member you worked to their 070 number. No special field entry needed.

Paula K7PAX #1739

Paula

On Aug 4, 2019, at 1:48 PM, Dave Tucker Nu4N <dwtucker19@...> wrote:

WHAT LOGBOOK PROGRAM IS EVERYONE USING TO SUBMIT ? ii use DXLAB and sorts out all my psk qso's. But now i want to add the stns PODXS so I can submit for the LONP award
Thanks in advance

--
Dave NU4N #1657

Rick - N7WE

Dave-
No special logging or 070 number needed to submit for LONP - just your ADI file upload.   The Awards Progress Checker checks the call sign of the station you worked against the member list and automatically credits LONP points.  But be sure to upload your complete log each time.  The Checker does not handle incremental uploads like eQSL and LoTW.  Each new upload deletes your previous upload and recalculates everything.  Thus the need to upload all your PSK contacts each time!

Thanks to all. I just uploaded 338 PSK qso's That easier than I thought.
73 and Thanks again.
--
Dave NU4N #1657

I have ACLOG also. How did set up in watch list. Is there a file available that I place in the watch list??
Thanks 73
--
Dave NU4N #1657

Jerry N9AVY

Dave:

Just approved your endorsements.   Nice bunch you can be proud of… way to go !

73,  Jerry  n9avy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

I have ACLOG also. How did set up in watch list. Is there a file available that I place in the watch list??
Thanks 73
--
Dave NU4N #1657

Mike Besemer - WM4B #348 <mwbesemer@...>

I'll send you mine when I get home tonight.  Just add new members to the bottom of the file as they are announced.  Make sure there are no spaces or lines after the last entry.

Mike
WM4B

On Aug 4, 2019 6:32 PM, Dave Tucker Nu4N <dwtucker19@...> wrote:
I have ACLOG also. How did set up in watch list. Is there a file available that I place in the watch list??
Thanks 73
--
Dave NU4N #1657

Tnx Jerry for the nice comment. I knew I had some of the awards now its official Hi Hi

--
Dave NU4N #1657

Mike Besemer - WM4B #348 <mwbesemer@...>

Just uploaded it and instructions to the Files section

Mike

WM4B