N2CMC this Sunday

Justin Mattes--KC2GIK

Ok Folks I have good news and not so good news!! After months of back and
forth I have finally gotten the green .light to do PSK from the Cape May
County Amateur Radio Club (N2CMC) this SUNDAY (tomorrow). Now the not so
good news, I'm restricted to 40 and 80 meters AND I can't use my own call
obviously. The station is located at the airport and unfortunately it
isn't 20 miles from my house, so not APE for me. However I can give out a
rare grid!!! My goal for this next few weeks is to go 100 contacts using
the N2CMC so the club can apply for its own 070 #!! So if you see me
PLEASE give me a call!

--

Justin Mattes-KC2GIK #751
http://www.justinmattes.com

Rick - N7WE

Some good news for you Justin!  You don't need 100 contacts using N2CMC for membership - only 50 different calls using PSK31.  And they don't have to be 070 members.  Now to get them LONP, you would need 100 different members AFTER N2CMC has membership.  Can you give us some idea of the time you'll be on?  Preferably in UTC?  I'll be looking for you between our thunderstorms.

Justin Mattes--KC2GIK

Hey Rick,

Yes I'm very excited!! Oops 50 contacts thought it got bumped up, and I
know not just from 070 members. Pray the propagation g My goal is to be on
the air from 2300Z (sunday)- to 0100z Monday so PLEASE LOOKK FOR N2CMC!!!!

Thanks,

--

Justin Mattes-KC2GIK
http://www.justinmattes.com

Stephen Melachrinos

Justin -

I'll be looking for you! 40 and 80 should work pretty well for our path.

Yes I'm very excited!! Oops 50 contacts  thought it got bumped up, and I
know not just from 070 members. Pray the propagation g My goal is to be on
the air from 2300Z (sunday)- to 0100z Monday so PLEASE LOOKK FOR N2CMC!!!!

Thanks,

--

Justin Mattes-KC2GIK

Stephen Melachrinos

Anyone seeing Justin?

Yes I'm very excited!! Oops 50 contacts  thought it got bumped up, and I
know not just from 070 members. Pray the propagation g My goal is to be on
the air from 2300Z (sunday)- to 0100z Monday so PLEASE LOOKK FOR N2CMC!!!!

Thanks,

--

Justin Mattes-KC2GIK

JEFF WALSH

no signs of him in MS  at 23:16 zulu

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.

On Sunday, August 4, 2019, 06:12:14 PM CDT, Stephen Melachrinos via Groups.Io <melachri@...> wrote:

Anyone seeing Justin?

Yes I'm very excited!! Oops 50 contacts  thought it got bumped up, and I
know not just from 070 members. Pray the propagation g My goal is to be on
the air from 2300Z (sunday)- to 0100z Monday so PLEASE LOOKK FOR N2CMC!!!!

Thanks,

--

Justin Mattes-KC2GIK

Bill Garwood

Nothing here in NC FM16.

Bill

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.

On Sunday, August 4, 2019, 06:12:14 PM CDT, Stephen Melachrinos via Groups.Io <melachri@...> wrote:

Anyone seeing Justin?

Yes I'm very excited!! Oops 50 contacts  thought it got bumped up, and I
know not just from 070 members. Pray the propagation g My goal is to be on
the air from 2300Z (sunday)- to 0100z Monday so PLEASE LOOKK FOR N2CMC!!!!

Thanks,

--

Justin Mattes-KC2GIK

Rick - N7WE

Not seeing him here in EL98 at 23:23 UTC..  But I do have nice copy on W3GWM in PA and K7NWF in AZ.  So there is some prop.  Maybe Justin just hasn't got on yet.

OOPS!  Wrong band!

OK - on 40m now.  I just worked W2CMC - Cape May Races station?  Not sure if that was Justin or not.  N2CMC comes back to Cape May County Amatuer Radio Club.  But the call was definitely W2CMC. ????

Stephen Melachrinos

Both are Cape May County clubs. Not sure which Justin really is.

I can't see him, but I could see you working him.