Headed to Big Bend. DL89

Richard Rohrer

If you don't get KG5OIB in DL89, I will be there in October.

73
Dick - KC3EF

Rick - N7WE

John-
How are you orienting the Hamstick Dipole?  N-S, E-W, somewhere in between?  I still haven't seen you.  I'm almost due east of you.

John:

Listening to 20m and it’s not in very good shape this morning here in Northern Illinois. Lots of QSB.

Jerry  n9avy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

I did try to work, but I don’t know if it was QRP, or my choice of antenna, but I didn’t get any connection.   Saw some good signals on the waterfall on 20, then they went away.
I was using my Xiegu X1M along with an Alpha Loop Jr antenna.
Even here in Marathon, I’m not getting a lot of contacts at 40 watts , using the MFJ sticks in a dipole configuration.

I’m open to suggestions

John
KG5OIB

John Hendry KG5OIB

I did try to work, but I don’t know if it was QRP, or my choice of antenna, but I didn’t get any connection.   Saw some good signals on the waterfall on 20, then they went away.
I was using my Xiegu X1M along with an Alpha Loop Jr antenna.
Even here in Marathon, I’m not getting a lot of contacts at 40 watts , using the MFJ sticks in a dipole configuration.

I’m open to suggestions

John
KG5OIB

stan W9SMR