Anyone need DM80?

John Hendry KG5OIB

I'm in Marathon, Texas for the next 7 days, and will try to work 20 and 40 meters from here.

I'm definitely going to work some this evening.

John
KG5OIB

Bill Garwood

Hello John,

Yes, I still need DM80.  I will look for you.

73,

Bill N4GBK in FM16 eastern NC

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

I'm in Marathon, Texas for the next 7 days, and will try to work 20 and 40 meters from here.

I'm definitely going to work some this evening.

John
KG5OIB

Rick - N7WE

John-
While I don't need DM80, I wanted to say "Thank You!" for activating a grid and announcing it here on the server.  I'll be looking for you.  As you know, grid activation is a lot of fun and a whole new thing to do with PSK31.   Wish more of our members would give it a try.  Once you do....you're hooked!

John Hendry KG5OIB

I'm working 20 meters this afternoon.

Maybe a hit or two?

John
KG5OIB

John Hendry KG5OIB

I'm on 20 meters from Marathon this afternoon.   See if you can find me on the waterfall.

John
KG5OIB
7/27/19   1900 zulu

1470 <boat.anchor@...>

On Sat, Jul 27, 2019 at 12:01 PM, John Hendry wrote:
I'm on 20 meters from Marathon this afternoon.   See if you can find me on the waterfall.

John
KG5OIB
7/27/19   1900 zulu
John
I am at 14.070 + 2100 calling for past 20 Min
Are you still there
Barry
VA7GEM