Welcome

Jim K5SP

Please join me in welcoming our new PODXS070 member(s):

2698?? Tom?? KC3DNG

Jim K5SP
Membership Director.

--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

Tom

Hello Jim and Group,

    Thanks very much for the welcome. It's great to be part of the group. I am new to HF and even more new to PSK31. Got started on field day when a club-mate let me run his digital station while he took a break. I was hooked and haven't been able stop.

I am still trying to figure a lot of this out so if you see me do something stupid please let me know.

Thanks.

                              --Tom, KC3DNG

Jerry N9AVY

Tom:

Don’t be afraid to ask questions.  That’s why we’re all here.    No dumb questions , just dumb answers.

Welcome and 73,

Jerry N9AVY

Sent from Mail for Windows 10