kc3ef road trip

Has anyone heard KC3EF on today. I was looking forward to working him in some needed grids,.
tnx 73

--
Dave NU4N #1657

Richard Rohrer

Hi Dave,

What grids do  you need?  I usually operate if some has a specific grid request, but if I have operated from that grid, I usually don't again.  So Please send me you grid requests and I will try to be on the air in those grids.  I will be on in the morning from EM94, EM95, E M96 and EM97, FM07.

Dick

I dont have a list of grids I am a newbie when it comes to grid chasing. I will just work you in whatever grid you happen to be in. No problem.
Dave NU4N #1657

Richard Rohrer

Ok Dave,

On psk I usually transmit on 14.072.  Should be on the road in an hour or so.

73 Dick

Rick - N7WE

Dave-
Welcome to chasing grids!  It can be both a lot of fun and very frustrating!

Attached are a couple of Excel Spreadsheets (old .xls format) that make it easier to track your progress on grids.  The first - Grid Master Spreadsheet - is just a listing of all the grids needed for the 070 Endorsement.  I put it together - with help and guidance from Steve, W3HF, when I first started working on grids.  The second - Maidenhead Grid Map Master - is a very clever spreadsheet created and offered up to the group by Bob - KK6KMU, It is arranged to reflect the grids on a map of the USA. The Red filled squares are grids that are in the lower 48 but are not required for the 070 grid awards.  When you work a grid, you simply use "fill" to color the cell for that grid!  Super!

This morning I created a folder - 070 Grid Chase - in the files section of this group.io and uploaded both these files to it.  So if the attachements won't open for some reason, you can download them from the files section.

Enjoy the chasing grids and hope to work you soon!

Tnx Rick for the files. I will put them to good use. 73 and tnx much
--
Dave NU4N #1657