F1IWA SWEEPS THE STICKER WORLD

stan W9SMR

Dan, F1IWA has completed both his LONP and WTW Endorsements.

Dan is PODXS 070 member #1807, and he is active on many modes and has received many awards.

Dan is located near Bordeaux in SW France.

Great work, Dan. We hope to see you on the waterfall during our upcoming 40M Firecracker Sprint this weekend and many times in the future.

Let Dan know you appreciate his efforts to make PSK-31 Great Again!!

73,

Stan

W9SMR - 070  #1611

PODXS 070 - PR Director

Paula K7PAX #1739

Congratulations Dan! I hope someday to work your fine station from my shack in Washington State. It may take a while, but it is a great goal!

Well done on WTW.  That takes a lot of seat time!

Paula K7PAX

Dan, F1IWA has completed both his LONP and WTW Endorsements.

Dan is PODXS 070 member #1807, and he is active on many modes and has received many awards.

Dan is located near Bordeaux in SW France.

Great work, Dan. We hope to see you on the waterfall during our upcoming 40M Firecracker Sprint this weekend and many times in the future.

Let Dan know you appreciate his efforts to make PSK-31 Great Again!!

73,

Stan

W9SMR - 070  #1611

PODXS 070 - PR Director

David, K9DWR

Dan,

Congratulations, that is no small feat.

David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255
david@graniteweb.com

On Jul 5, 2019, at 09:25, Paula K7PAX #1739 via Groups.Io <hamette=hushmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

Congratulations Dan! I hope someday to work your fine station from my shack in Washington State. It may take a while, but it is a great goal!

Well done on WTW. That takes a lot of seat time!

Paula K7PAX

Dan, F1IWA has completed both his LONP and WTW Endorsements.

Dan is PODXS 070 member #1807, and he is active on many modes and has received many awards.

Dan is located near Bordeaux in SW France.

Great work, Dan. We hope to see you on the waterfall during our upcoming 40M Firecracker Sprint this weekend and many times in the future.

Let Dan know you appreciate his efforts to make PSK-31 Great Again!!

73,
Stan
W9SMR - 070 #1611
PODXS 070 - PR Director

Rick - N7WE

Well done Dan!  Please add my congratulations to those already posted here.  I often think WTW is the most difficult of all the 070 Endorsements - and you have done it!