Thanks for 070 Daze

Jerry N9AVY

Thanks to all those I haven’t worked until this weekend.   Y’all put me 27 closer to next LONP plateau !  Still be hanging around but conditions aren’t the great here in Illinois near Cheddar Curtain .

Jerry n9avy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Brian (N2MLP)

Cheddar Curtain?

Sounds cheesy!

         de N2MLP Brian

       Monroe County PA

Thanks to all those I haven’t worked until this weekend.   Y’all put me 27 closer to next LONP plateau !  Still be hanging around but conditions aren’t the great here in Illinois near Cheddar Curtain .

Jerry n9avy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Jerry N9AVY

GROAN !