31 Flavors (Results?)

K2CWM

Is there a place on-line where we can see the results of the 31 Flavors events (and other events)?

Curt K2CWM 070-904 NJ

Curt
Go to the contest reflector and go to the files section and you'll find them there.

John
KC3FL

K2CWM

OK, thanks John. I went there and looked, and applied for membership there. No results there as yet (as far as I can see), so I'll check back later.
Thanks John.

73, Curt K2CWM NJ 070-904

Jim K5SP

Just got you approved, Curt.

Jim K5SP

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

K2CWM

Thanks Jim, and John.  I now see the FILES tab and the different events results.
73,
Curt K2CWM NJ

Jim K5SP

The results for this years 31 Flavors have not been released yet.  The deadline for log submission was last Saturday, and David is still compiling the results.  They will be posted as soon as possible.