From: Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...>
To: main@070club.groups.io <main@070club.groups.io>
Sent: Sat, Mar 27, 2021 8:44 am
Subject: [070Club] 31 Flavors

Usually I've opted out of this contest because I thought that MixW didn't support BPSK63/125.  Well, I didn't heed my usual instructions of "RTFM" (Read The Flaming Manual).  This morning I went in search of the MixW manual and actually found it, all 167 pages !

Scanned through it and found the info I needed.  Lo and behold I now know how to operate BPSK63/125 and QPSK63/125 !  Not sure why I never read the manual... guess I'll have tp print it out and save it for reference use.

The old saying about "teaching an old dog new tricks"  seems to be valid, but I refuse to sit up, roll over, etc.  Emoji

Jerry  N9AVY

Jerry N9AVY

Haven't figured that out yet.

Jerry

On Saturday, March 27, 2021, 10:53:44 AM CDT, N6MG - Milt. via groups.io <n6mg@...> wrote:

Jerry, will you be able to set up macro's to change modes?
Milt.
N6MG

Usually I've opted out of this contest because I thought that MixW didn't support BPSK63/125.  Well, I didn't heed my usual instructions of "RTFM" (Read The Flaming Manual).  This morning I went in search of the MixW manual and actually found it, all 167 pages !

Scanned through it and found the info I needed.  Lo and behold I now know how to operate BPSK63/125 and QPSK63/125 !  Not sure why I never read the manual... guess I'll have tp print it out and save it for reference use.

The old saying about "teaching an old dog new tricks"  seems to be valid, but I refuse to sit up, roll over, etc.  Emoji

Jerry  N9AVY

Jim K5SP

Want me to send you some, got it from manual many moons ago.

Jim K5SP

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

Jim: