30MDG PSK plus activity hour every Sunday 23:00 UTC #30meterpsk

Don_KB9UMT

GE,
Just an FYI that 30MDG is trying to drum up some PSK activity on the 30 Meter Band so we have decided to try a every Sunday Night at 23:00 UTC Activity Hour so thought I would post here to my 070 friends if any of you would like to join in or to place on your Groups.IO 070 Calendar.  Below is the information and thanks.

Don KB9UMT  070 #1227
30MDG#00001

30MDG PSK plus activity hour every Sunday 23:00 UTC

- if interested please participate using PSK to ragchew or experiment with other digital modes on the 30 Meter Band.  Suggested: 30 Meter Band 10.141 to 10.142 PSK  10.142 to 10.144 Olivia/Contestia/Dom/Thor/Thrb/ect. turn RXID/TXID on!.  let your other PSK/Digital Op friends know if you would like more to join in (they need not be a 30MDG to join in!)....also if able KB9UMT Don will open up the Groups.io 30MDG Chat Room during this time if conditions are poor and you don't see signals on the band.  Thanks for your participation!

Don KB9UMT  30MDG#00001

Don_KB9UMT

Hope to see some of you on 30 meters tonight.....thanks for letting me post here and hope to see some 30m PSK activity....Happy Father's Day to all you Dads too.

Don KB9UMT  070#1227
30MDG#00001

Don_KB9UMT

GM,