20M

Dan Morris - KZ3T

Calling CQ on 20M now!!

Dan Morris KZ3T 070-1065
dbmorris315@gmail.com

I live to live for Him!

Rick - N7WE

Not seeing you Dan.  Do have about 3 other stations though. 00:06

Dan Morris - KZ3T

thanks Rick. I’m working Mike, W4BZM down in FL now with a booming signal, so I’m finally good.

Dan Morris

I live to live for Him!

On Jun 6, 2019, at 8:06 PM, Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...> wrote:

Not seeing you Dan.  Do have about 3 other stations though. 00:06

Yup!  Copying you both now  Congrats!  Well Done!  73,

Dan Morris - KZ3T

Thank you sir.

Dan Morris

I live to live for Him!

On Jun 6, 2019, at 8:11 PM, Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...> wrote:

Yup!  Copying you both now  Congrats!  Well Done!  73,

Mike W4BZM

Glad we were able to make contact.  North Carolina to the Florida panhandle isn't exactly DX, but it still counts as a QSO!

Congrats on the 365.

Mike  W4BZM

On Thu, Jun 6, 2019 at 7:02 PM Dan Morris <dbmorris315@...> wrote:
Calling CQ on 20M now!!

Dan Morris  KZ3T  070-1065
dbmorris315@...

I live to live for Him!

Dan Morris - KZ3T

Thanks so much Mike.  Well, I usually don’t have any problems getting FL just about any time of the day.  bout like a pipeline most of the time.  Cu agn and thanks agn so much.

Dan Morris  KZ3T

I live to live for Him!

On Jun 6, 2019, at 8:17 PM, Mike <behrcave@...> wrote:

Glad we were able to make contact.  North Carolina to the Florida panhandle isn't exactly DX, but it still counts as a QSO!

Congrats on the 365.

Mike  W4BZM

On Thu, Jun 6, 2019 at 7:02 PM Dan Morris <dbmorris315@...> wrote:
Calling CQ on 20M now!!