15M, 20M, 40M not much luck here so far

K8TOM

That great, Chris.

We don't even have 20M open here in the Pacific NW at this point (15:46z).

It opened a couple of times yesterday briefly, but just enough to see traces with sporadic decode.  The only exception was around 23:58z.  I managed to get three QSOs completed in a couple minutes.  40M opened here for a brief window between 2:30z and 3:10z and I logged three more QSOs.  I have monitored 15m when there was chatter about it on the reflector, but haven't see a trace yet. 

Enjoy your good (or at least, better) fortune with the prop there!  Maybe we'll see another opening today, I hope.

Tom
K8TOM.

Scotty W7PSK

Yes Tom it has been dismall.  

My Appologies to the 070 club for not handing out the Bonus as much as I could, Ive been CQing like mad but the band just is not open up here. Both 20 and 40 have been the pits.  I wish I knew why we always have such crappy conditions up here when the rest of the USA has openings.   Happens on 6 Meters a lot too.

Right now on 20 Ive worked a couple UTAH stations and hear the others Ive worked. Get Smattering of California too but really nothing else.

I feel Ive failed as a bonus station.

------ Original Message ------
Sent: 6/2/2019 8:52:18 AM
Subject: [070Club] 15M, 20M, 40M not much luck here so far

That great, Chris.

It opened a couple of times yesterday briefly, but just enough to see traces with sporadic decode.  The only exception was around 23:58z.  I managed to get three QSOs completed in a couple minutes.  40M opened here for a brief window between 2:30z and 3:10z and I logged three more QSOs.  I have monitored 15m when there was chatter about it on the reflector, but haven't see a trace yet. 

Enjoy your good (or at least, better) fortune with the prop there!  Maybe we'll see another opening today, I hope.

Tom
K8TOM.

--
Scotty W7PSK
Everett, Washington
070 #138

Jim K5SP

Scotty, you have NOT failed as Bonus station.  Condx are beyond your control.

Here in North Texas, have been calling, get a response, then they disappear. Have a couple questionable in my log. See some signals, but they don't decode for some reason (possible inversion?).

Not anywhere near my QSO numbers of last year.

JIM K5SP 

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S®6 active, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

-------- Original message --------
Date: 6/2/19 11:02 AM (GMT-06:00)
To: 070Club@groups.io, 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] 15M, 20M, 40M not much luck here so far

Yes Tom it has been dismall.  

My Appologies to the 070 club for not handing out the Bonus as much as I could, Ive been CQing like mad but the band just is not open up here. Both 20 and 40 have been the pits.  I wish I knew why we always have such crappy conditions up here when the rest of the USA has openings.   Happens on 6 Meters a lot too.

Right now on 20 Ive worked a couple UTAH stations and hear the others Ive worked. Get Smattering of California too but really nothing else.

I feel Ive failed as a bonus station.

------ Original Message ------
Sent: 6/2/2019 8:52:18 AM
Subject: [070Club] 15M, 20M, 40M not much luck here so far

That great, Chris.

Tom
K8TOM.

--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

Phil Royce

20 is open east coast, got a few but lost time due to medical issue at hospital.  Then just go scolded for not changing  my contest macro, guess ppl lighten up,,. I think you can figure Florida out of NFL.  Not the football teams HIHI.  GL 73

On Sun, Jun 2, 2019, 11:52 K8TOM <tsingle@...> wrote:
That great, Chris.

Tom
K8TOM.

ON 50.290 ANYBODY FOR 6 METERS

DAVE NU4N 1657

--
Dave NU4N #1657

Bill Garwood

Tried 6 several times with no contacts..73, Bill N4GBK FM16 NC

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: 070Club@groups.io <070Club@groups.io> on behalf of Dave Tucker Nu4N <dwtucker19@...>
Sent: Sunday, June 2, 2019 1:09:34 PM
To: 070Club@groups.io

ON 50.290 ANYBODY FOR 6 METERS

DAVE NU4N 1657

--
Dave NU4N #1657

Phil Royce

Looking at the map its everything from OK to the east coast, no west coast yet.

pr

From: 070Club@groups.io <070Club@groups.io> On Behalf Of Phil Royce via Groups.Io
Sent: Sunday, June 02, 2019 12:56 PM

20 is open east coast, got a few but lost time due to medical issue at hospital.  Then just go scolded for not changing  my contest macro, guess ppl lighten up,,. I think you can figure Florida out of NFL.  Not the football teams HIHI.  GL 73

That great, Chris.

Tom
K8TOM.

Phil Royce

Well even with bad conditions not to bad 50 contacts two bonus stations.

pr

From: 070Club@groups.io <070Club@groups.io> On Behalf Of Phil Royce via Groups.Io
Sent: Sunday, June 02, 2019 2:30 PM

Looking at the map its everything from OK to the east coast, no west coast yet.

pr

Sent: Sunday, June 02, 2019 12:56 PM

That great, Chris.

Tom
K8TOM.