Left Coast 15M

Jim K5SP

Tom have been looking for you but nothing seen.  Have Scotty in the log on a couple of bands.
As forr 15, have been calling for quite some time, no traces at all, nothing but noise here in North Texas.

--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

K8TOM

I have often wondered why, when a higher band like 15M is open on the East Coast, nothing is happening on the left coast, as is the case now.

Is it a lack of prop or a lack of left coast ops trying?  Either or both, I guess.  The strong prop pattern from my QTH is SE to AZ/NM.  But not today, so far.

At least I can see my neighbor Scotty W7PSK on 20!

GL to all,

Tom
K8TOM