TDW (Left Coast)

K8TOM

Nothing seen on either band at 13:00z, no response to 5 min of CQ-ing on 20m.

It may be a bit early for 20M, though.

Tom
K8TOM
815

VA7GEM -1470 <boat.anchor@...>

Tom
I have been CQing on 20/40 for 2hrs. Nothing seen.
Barry

On Fri, May 31, 2019 at 06:04 AM, K8TOM wrote:
Nothing seen on either band at 13:00z, no response to 5 min of CQ-ing on 20m.

It may be a bit early for 20M, though.

Tom
K8TOM
815

Scotty W7PSK

Pretty Dead on 20 here too.  CQing for a while now and pick up an occasional but its really the PITS.

--
Scotty W7PSK
Everett, Washington

Geary McDowell

 I'm seeing you in SW OK as the strongest signal on the waterfall.  And every since I got on today.  Thanks for being my first contact for TDW 2019.
73, Geary KE5IRK

On Fri, May 31, 2019 at 10:45 AM Scotty W7PSK <w7psk@...> wrote:
Pretty Dead on 20 here too.  CQing for a while now and pick up an occasional but its really the PITS.

--
Scotty W7PSK
Everett, Washington
070 #138

Bill Garwood

I’ve seen a very weak W7PSK on occasion and called but no contact.  From eastern NC, I’m only getting stations in the eastern US and Canada.  Great prop to Florida..  Have not seen any EU or SA stations at all on 20..the band is about as bad as it can get..

73,

Bill

Sent from Mail for Windows 10