From: 070Club@groups.io <070Club@groups.io> on behalf of N9JCA Chris Matthews <n9jca.chris@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2019 12:45 PM
To: 070Club
Subject: Re: [070Club] Moving to 40M

15M seems to be OPEN made some Contacts Come on down

Chris N9JCA

LONP # 165

PODXS # 797

Brian (N2MLP)

20M in good shape   in FN21

========================

         de N2MLP Brian

       Monroe County PA

========================

N9JCA Chris Matthews <n9jca.chris@...>

15M seems to be OPEN made some Contacts Come on down

Chris N9JCA

LONP # 165

PODXS # 797

N9JCA Chris Matthews <n9jca.chris@...>

going to try 15m es 10M time:1634

Chris N9JCA
LONP # 165
PODXS # 797

K8TOM

Chris,

Tnx for the 40M bonus station contact.  599 all the way on my side.

Tom
K8TOM

Scotty W7PSK

40 is crappy city up here in the Pacific Northwest
--
Scotty W7PSK
Everett, Washington

N9JCA Chris Matthews <n9jca.chris@...>

20M seems to be dying out so will move to 40M at 0230
For those of you that would like to try on 160M ( 1.807? Correct me if I'm wrong )  I will be there from 0500 until 0600  If it works out like Field Day last year I will be on 10M around 1100  If you need a Confirmation on your Contact I can ONLY do this via LOTW
for those of you that use EQSL I'll send a QSL Card via USPS; PLEASE send me one back as I will enclose a Stamped Addressed Envelope Thanks and Good Luck in
the Contest

Chris N9JCA
73
LONP # 165