From: "VA7GEM -1470 via Groups.Io" <boat.anchor@...>
Sent: 5/30/2019 5:16:18 PM
Subject: [070Club] TDW

Well got Bob KK6KMu in the log and thought I had Dick KC3EF
but could not complete so will try agn
Barry

--
Scotty W7PSK
Everett, Washington

Richard Rohrer

I logged U Barry.

Dick

Dan Morris - KZ3T

Was calling on 40 and 20 but not a signal around!!!

Dan Morris KZ3T 070-1065
dbmorris315@gmail.com

I live to live for Him!

Jim K5SP

I will be getting on shortly, will try 40 first, then 20.

Jim K5SP

On 5/31/2019 7:36 AM, Dan Morris wrote:
Was calling on 40 and 20 but not a signal around!!!

Dan Morris KZ3T 070-1065
dbmorris315@gmail.com

I live to live for Him!

--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

Randy True

It doesn't matter how long O work on the contest macros, they get messed up.

Randy W4RTT

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S9+, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

Was calling on 40 and 20 but not a signal around!!!

Dan Morris  KZ3T  070-1065
dbmorris315@...

I live to live for Him!

Dan Morris - KZ3T

Greg - I looked for you on 10 meters for the 10-10 Open Season.  Had a good opening on Sunday late afternoon.

Dan Morris  KZ3T

I live to live for Him!

On Jun 2, 2019, at 8:40 PM, wa3gm via Groups.Io <wa3gm@...> wrote:

Glad i got you.....
Greg

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S9+, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

Was calling on 40 and 20 but not a signal around!!!

Dan Morris  KZ3T  070-1065
dbmorris315@...

I live to live for Him!

wa3gm

I heard nothing on 10. I put out about 10 calls on 10 and then moved on.

Greg

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S9+, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

Was calling on 40 and 20 but not a signal around!!!

Dan Morris  KZ3T  070-1065
dbmorris315@...

I live to live for Him!

Richard Rohrer

Just finished uploading my log for the contest.  Worked a lot of people I usually work when mobile, so it was a fun contest.  Only worked 3 stations on 80 and heard nothing on 160.  Tried 15 for a bit, but no action either.   It was fun being a bonus station and giving out extra points.

73
Dick - KC3EF

Randy True

Well, I don't think I'll let the XYL know I fretted the whole weekend away for 24th place Hi Hi.

Randy W4RTT

Phil Royce

Well don’t feel like the only one on the boat, I was 40th, but I did have an excuse, my mother was getting a pacemaker.  Had to learn all about my station and the device after, joys.

Great contest, poor propagation.

73 ke4pwe

Well, I don't think I'll let the XYL know I fretted the whole weekend away for 24th place Hi Hi.

Randy W4RTT

Randy True

My prop seemed OK, I just thot I had fared better than I did.
Weren't the scores in the past based on power also?

Randy W4RTT