October Grids

Richard Rohrer

Looks like these are the rare grids we will be operating from during the October trip;  EL59 maybe, EL39, DL89, DM39, DM70, DM71, DM80, aznd DM90.

Thanks to Steve, W3HF, for producing the grid total list.
--
Dick - KC3EF
070 - 747

Jerry N9AVY

Hope to be there for EL39, EL59 and DM71 !

Thanks in advance !

Jerry  n9avy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Looks like these are the rare grids we will be operating from during the October trip;  EL59 maybe, EL39, DL89, DM39, DM70, DM71, DM80, aznd DM90.

Thanks to Steve, W3HF, for producing the grid total list.
--
Dick - KC3EF
070 - 747

Stephen Melachrinos

Dick -

I don't need any of these, but I do need some that are nearby and might not be the "most rare." (I need six grids that have more than 50 QSOs recorded.)

Looks like these are the rare grids we will be operating from during the October trip;  EL59 maybe, EL39, DL89, DM39, DM70, DM71, DM80, aznd DM90.

Thanks to Steve, W3HF, for producing the grid total list.
--
Dick - KC3EF
070 - 747

Rick - N7WE

Dick-

I'll be looking for you in EL59, DM39, and DM90.  'Course we've got the heat, humidity, and hurricanes to get through here this summer.  You and Kathy will be ready to head out I'm sure.  Enjoy the trip!

Stephen Melachrinos

Oops. Just realized I DO need DM90.