Dayton

Randy True

Is 070 going to have a presence at Dayton?

Randy W4RTT

Matthew King - AK4MK

Randy - while there won't be an official presence, members are certainly welcome to go and congregate themselves.

I won't be able to make it this year, but perhaps next year will work out for me.

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Fri, Apr 19, 2019 at 3:36 PM Randy True <w4rttrandy@...> wrote:
Is 070 going to have a presence at Dayton?

Randy W4RTT

Jerry N9AVY

For many years members of 10-10 Net Int’l would informally meet at Dayton in cafeteria. It worked well for all, although unofficial.    Last time I was there W4KRN had a booth and PODXS members would stop by and sign in.

There’s always a way to work things out…

Jerry  n9avy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Randy - while there won't be an official presence, members are certainly welcome to go and congregate themselves.

I won't be able to make it this year, but perhaps next year will work out for me.

73

Matt King

AK4MK - 070 #1708

PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Fri, Apr 19, 2019 at 3:36 PM Randy True <w4rttrandy@...> wrote:

Is 070 going to have a presence at Dayton?

Randy W4RTT

Randy True

I hope to get there one year. I'm only 50 or so miles South, but I have never been. Arthritis is making it harder to get around.

Randy W4RTT