73

10-10 # 75247

FISTS # 16408

LONP # 165

PODXS # 797

Rick Sterling <KI7OIY@...>

Chris,
Are you still out there?
I can be on 40meters in a sec if you still need Idaho.

KI7OIY
Rick

On Wed, Apr 17, 2019 at 2:43 PM N9JCA Chris Matthews <n9jca.chris@...> wrote:
I'm on 40M looking for

AK AR AZ CO HI ID LA ME MONT RI SD VT

to finish out All States on 40M

All Contacts verified via LOTW NO EQSL

Chris N9JCA

73

10-10 # 75247

FISTS # 16408

LONP # 165

PODXS # 797

N9JCA Chris Matthews <n9jca.chris@...>

Just got your reply If you have time can we try 7.071

Chris N9JCA

73

10-10 # 75247

FISTS # 16408

LONP # 165

PODXS # 797

On 4/17/19 10:57 PM, Rick Sterling wrote:
Chris,
Are you still out there?
I can be on 40meters in a sec if you still need Idaho.

KI7OIY
Rick

On Wed, Apr 17, 2019 at 2:43 PM N9JCA Chris Matthews <n9jca.chris@...> wrote:
I'm on 40M looking for

AK AR AZ CO HI ID LA ME MONT RI SD VT

to finish out All States on 40M

All Contacts verified via LOTW NO EQSL

Chris N9JCA

73

10-10 # 75247

FISTS # 16408

LONP # 165

PODXS # 797

K7DWI Art

Chris,
I can help you out for Arizona tonight or in the morning. Sorry I am busy today.
I am also around all weekend.
I am good on any mode as well.... plus WSJT ones
Email me: ka5dwi@... to schedule.
73 Art KA5DWI Nr. Prescott AZ DM34
10-10# 40849
SKCC# 6907T
PODXS# 2518
NAQCC# 6760 .......... and few others numbers too :)

N9JCA Chris Matthews <n9jca.chris@...>

Cool Thanks for the offer

send me an E Mail when you have some free time tonight

Chris N9JCA

73

10-10 # 75247

FISTS # 16408

LONP # 165

PODXS # 797

On 4/18/19 2:17 PM, KA5DWI Art via Groups.Io wrote:

Chris,
I can help you out for Arizona tonight or in the morning. Sorry I am busy today.
I am also around all weekend.
I am good on any mode as well.... plus WSJT ones
Email me: ka5dwi@... to schedule.
73 Art KA5DWI Nr. Prescott AZ DM34
10-10# 40849
SKCC# 6907T
PODXS# 2518
NAQCC# 6760 .......... and few others numbers too :)

Stephen Melachrinos

When you guys are on, please post it. I need KA5DWI for LONP!

send me an E Mail when you have some free time tonight
Chris N9JCA
73
10-10 # 75247
FISTS # 16408
LONP # 165
PODXS # 797
On 4/18/19 2:17 PM, KA5DWI Art via Groups.Io wrote:
Chris,
I can help you out for Arizona tonight or in the morning. Sorry I am busy today.
I am also around all weekend.
I am good on any mode as well.... plus WSJT ones
Email me: ka5dwi@... to schedule.
73 Art KA5DWI Nr. Prescott AZ DM34
10-10# 40849
SKCC# 6907T
PODXS# 2518
NAQCC# 6760 .......... and few others numbers too :)

K7DWI Art

Sorry,
I get daily digests so I missed the replies.
Please email me with a time you would be available this evening.
I am having some repairs to my home today I will be looking over.
If we don't connect, I will be on 7.080 at 03:00 this evening (Friday night).
If we don't make it, I am around all weekend.
73 Art KA5DWI #2518 AZ

K7DWI Art

Sorry...
Make that 7.070 MHz.
Will be there at 03:00 UTC (8 PM MST .... Arizona no DST)
73 Art KA5DWI

Stephen Melachrinos

Art -

Thanks. I'll try to be there then.