From: Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...>
Date: 4/15/19 22:19 (GMT-05:00)
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: [070Club] K5KHK Achieves LONP!

Please join me in congratulating Karl, K5KHK - 070 #2645 - who today, Monday 4/15/2019, submitted a qualifying QSO with his 100th different 070 Club member, and now joins The Loyal Order of Narrow-Banded Phaseshifters - LONP.  Welcome to LONP Karl!  You are only the 419th of our over 2680 members to achieve this award in its 15+ years of existence.  It is an achievement to be proud of!

PR Director

Karl Heinz Kremer - K5KHK - PODXS 070 # 2645

Rick,

thank you for accepting me into the LONP order, and thank you to the 100 070 members I worked - many of you multiple times. Now, if I could just get 9 more contacts 30m and fill out my calendar...

Thanks again and 73,

Karl Heinz - K5KHK

Jerry N9AVY

Congrats Karl on making LONP !!!   Way to go !

Jerry   N9AVY

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

thank you for accepting me into the LONP order, and thank you to the 100 070 members I worked - many of you multiple times. Now, if I could just get 9 more contacts 30m and fill out my calendar...

Thanks again and 73,

Karl Heinz - K5KHK

Bill Garwood

Congratulations to Karl…Happy Radio!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Please join me in congratulating Karl, K5KHK - 070 #2645 - who today, Monday 4/15/2019, submitted a qualifying QSO with his 100th different 070 Club member, and now joins The Loyal Order of Narrow-Banded Phaseshifters - LONP.  Welcome to LONP Karl!  You are only the 419th of our over 2680 members to achieve this award in its 15+ years of existence.  It is an achievement to be proud of!

PR Director

Paul Butzi (W7PFB)

Congrats, Karl!  Well done!

-p W7PFB
73, Don’t forget to smile and have fun!

On Apr 15, 2019, at 7:19 PM, Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...> wrote:

Please join me in congratulating Karl, K5KHK - 070 #2645 - who today, Monday 4/15/2019, submitted a qualifying QSO with his 100th different 070 Club member, and now joins The Loyal Order of Narrow-Banded Phaseshifters - LONP.  Welcome to LONP Karl!  You are only the 419th of our over 2680 members to achieve this award in its 15+ years of existence.  It is an achievement to be proud of!

PR Director

Geary McDowell

Congratulations Karl!
Geary, KE5IRK

On Mon, Apr 15, 2019 at 9:35 PM Paul NU4C <nu4c@...> wrote:
Karl
Congratulations. Welcome to LONP.
73
Paul NU4C

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® A

Please join me in congratulating Karl, K5KHK - 070 #2645 - who today, Monday 4/15/2019, submitted a qualifying QSO with his 100th different 070 Club member, and now joins The Loyal Order of Narrow-Banded Phaseshifters - LONP.  Welcome to LONP Karl!  You are only the 419th of our over 2680 members to achieve this award in its 15+ years of existence.  It is an achievement to be proud of!

PR Director

N9JCA Chris Matthews <n9jca.chris@...>

What is Karl's K5KHK LONP  Number Rick?
If I read the message right it could be 419
Chris N9JCA
73

LONP # 165
PODXS # 797

Rick - N7WE

Roger that Chris, it is 419.

Larry Rockne #404

Congrats, Karl! Be looking for you on 20 & 30.

73, Larry WA7HDZ
LONP #137

On Wed, Apr 17, 2019 at 7:52 AM Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...> wrote:
Roger that Chris, it is 419.