40/80m antenna - revisited

Jerry N9AVY

Sometimes we just don’t appreciate our kids enough.  My Daughter, Sara, is on leave from her job this week to help me out and she has been great !   When I told her my vertical in back yard wasn’t working she offered to help.

I made a pair of alligator jumper clips as a temporary fix for the coil which became disconnected in last week’s high winds (60 mph). Sara went out in the snow and placed jumper on antenna and now 40/80m is back !  She should have been a ham !   Fixed it like any ham could albeit temporary. Thank you Sara !!!

Jerry  n9avy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Rick - N7WE

God Bless your daughter!  A big "Thank You!" to her and to all the kids out there that help their parents when they need it!  And to you Jerry for "sayin' what needs sayin'."

Stephen Melachrinos

Jerry -

That's cool. Kudos to Sara.