30M

Randy True

I'm on 30 right now. 2110 UTC/ 4:10 local
I'll hang out for a while.

Randy W4RTT

Randy True

Going to give 30 a shot right now. WWV is booming in here. Chat open.

Randy W4RTT

Randy True

Gonna go to 30 for a while . 10.140 + 800khz
Be in chat

Randy W4RTT

w2eck

Randy
What do you mean by “be in chat”

73 Paul W2ECK paul w2eck

On Sat, Jan 30, 2021 at 2:15 PM Randy True <w4rttrandy@...> wrote:
Gonna go to 30 for a while . 10.140 + 800khz
Be in chat

Randy W4RTT

Randy True

a CHAT ROOM ASSOCIATER WITH THE 070 GROUP, TO COORDNATE CONTACTS.. gO TO YOUR GROUPS.IO PAGE. cLICK ON THE 070 GROUP. oN THE LEFT SIDE OF THE PAGE THERE IS A MENU. cLICK ON cHATS AND IT WILL LIST ALL THE AVAILABLE CHAT ROOMS. oR START ONE.

Randy W4RTT

Gonna go to 30 for a while . 10.140 + 800khz
Be in chat

Randy W4RTT

w2eck

thanks for info, will try
73 Paul W2ECK Paul

On Sat, Jan 30, 2021 at 3:49 PM Randy True <w4rttrandy@...> wrote:
a CHAT ROOM ASSOCIATER WITH THE 070 GROUP, TO COORDNATE CONTACTS.. gO TO YOUR GROUPS.IO PAGE. cLICK ON THE 070 GROUP. oN THE LEFT SIDE OF THE PAGE THERE IS A MENU. cLICK ON cHATS AND IT WILL LIST ALL THE AVAILABLE CHAT ROOMS. oR START ONE.

Randy W4RTT

Gonna go to 30 for a while . 10.140 + 800khz
Be in chat

Randy W4RTT

Dan Morris - KZ3T

This may be a very dumb question but why do we need a chat room for each band???  Why not just one chat room for everything.  I don’t want to have to jump to different chat rooms based on bands.  But, hey, that’s just me.  I may be totally out to lunch on this one.  If I am, please forgive me and I’m not trying to be nasty or anything like that.  Just wondering for a good rock solid answer.  If no rock solid answer then no need to reply as I don’t want to get any misleading posts started. Thanks so much.

Dan Morris  KZ3T

I live to live for Him!

On Jan 30, 2021, at 3:49 PM, Randy True <w4rttrandy@...> wrote:

a CHAT ROOM ASSOCIATER WITH THE 070 GROUP, TO COORDNATE CONTACTS.. gO TO YOUR GROUPS.IO PAGE. cLICK ON THE 070 GROUP. oN THE LEFT SIDE OF THE PAGE THERE IS A MENU. cLICK ON cHATS AND IT WILL LIST ALL THE AVAILABLE CHAT ROOMS. oR START ONE.

Randy W4RTT

Gonna go to 30 for a while . 10.140 + 800khz
Be in chat

Randy W4RTT

Josef 'Jeff' Sipek

On Jan 30, 2021, at 19:33, Dan Morris - KZ3T <dbmorris315@...> wrote:

This may be a very dumb question but why do we need a chat room for each band???  Why not just one chat room for everything.  I don’t want to have to jump to different chat rooms based on bands.  But, hey, that’s just me.  I may be totally out to lunch on this one.  If I am, please forgive me and I’m not trying to be nasty or anything like that.  Just wondering for a good rock solid answer.  If no rock solid answer then no need to reply as I don’t want to get any misleading posts started. Thanks so much.

I don’t know, but given that I have no 30m capability, 30m chatter is completely uninteresting to me :)

Just thinking out loud.

Jeff.

Dan Morris  KZ3T

I live to live for Him!

On Jan 30, 2021, at 3:49 PM, Randy True <w4rttrandy@...> wrote:

a CHAT ROOM ASSOCIATER WITH THE 070 GROUP, TO COORDNATE CONTACTS.. gO TO YOUR GROUPS.IO PAGE. cLICK ON THE 070 GROUP. oN THE LEFT SIDE OF THE PAGE THERE IS A MENU. cLICK ON cHATS AND IT WILL LIST ALL THE AVAILABLE CHAT ROOMS. oR START ONE.

Randy W4RTT

Gonna go to 30 for a while . 10.140 + 800khz
Be in chat

Randy W4RTT

Randy True

FT8 is open for the FT8 guys, should work for us too. I'll be calling for a little bit. 6:22 Eastern

Randy W4RTT

Brian (N2MLP)

On 30M   see nothing

========================

         de N2MLP Brian

       Monroe County PA

========================

FT8 is open for the FT8 guys, should work for us too. I'll be calling for a little bit. 6:22 Eastern

Randy W4RTT

Brian (N2MLP)

Just saw K7PAX in PA

========================

         de N2MLP Brian

       Monroe County PA

========================

FT8 is open for the FT8 guys, should work for us too. I'll be calling for a little bit. 6:22 Eastern

Randy W4RTT

Paula K7PAX #1739

Having problems with DM780 locking up on me. I think it is the callsign lookup function. Sorry i didn't answer you Brian!
--
Paula K7PAX #1739

Brian (N2MLP)

KK6IQL  spotted

========================

         de N2MLP Brian

       Monroe County PA

========================

FT8 is open for the FT8 guys, should work for us too. I'll be calling for a little bit. 6:22 Eastern

Randy W4RTT

Brian (N2MLP)

No problem

         de N2MLP Brian

       Monroe County PA

Having problems with DM780 locking up on me. I think it is the callsign lookup function. Sorry i didn't answer you Brian!
--
Paula K7PAX #1739

Randy True

I've been having problems with DM780 locking up also, but can't find where it traces back to. It does it more often when I first start it up.

Randy W4RTT