From: <N3DQU@...>
To: <070@...>
Sent: Sunday, July 22, 2001 8:21 AM
Subject: [070] 30m

Well, how did you guys do on 30m Friday nite? I saw a lot of traces out
there, but had pretty rough copy due to strong QRN fm local t-storm
activity.
I did manage to work K6CEG out in southern California, but Charlie's sigs
weren't nearly as good as they were the week before. Props were better
going
the other way towards Europe, where I managed to work CT4MS over in
Portugal.
Leonel had a pretty strong signal into the eastern US and he gave me a 59,
so
either he felt sorry for me or else the band really was open towards
Europe
Friday nite hi! So anybody else making headway on the Tri-WARC? de Jay
N3DQU.