El59

Richard Rohrer

Leaving hotel in Mobile now.  Looks like bad tstorms in grid  but will give a try.

Dick

Richard Rohrer

Saw u for a minute  NN9K but nothing now.  Not seeing any traces.

Peter, NN9K #2629

Lot's of QSB--you were in and out but not enough info for a good contact

Rick - N7WE

Been monitoring 20m for about 20 minutes now.  Not seeing you Dick.  Seeing a couple of Germany lower in the band and some of the 070 bunch - looking for you I'll bet.  Maybe conditions will improve.  Let's hope!

Richard Rohrer

Just entering LA.  Should be in grid around 1600.  Will start on 20 but will try 40 when we stop.

Peter, NN9K #2629

Just worked him on 20-meters

Peter, NN9K #2629

NOW IN EL%(

Peter, NN9K #2629

Sorry--EL59

Richard Rohrer

Back on air

Rick - N7WE

Just had email from Dick - now in EL49.  I never picked up a trace on him from EL59 down here in central Florida.  Hoping to maybe get him in another grid on down the road.  Did anyone get a confirmed Q while he was in EL59?  If so, curious as to your QTH and frequency you guys worked on.

VA7GEM -1470 <boat.anchor@...>

1820Z
Been here for about an hr and nothing seen.
CQing CJ7GEM at about 14.071.800
Barry

Stephen Melachrinos <melachri@...>

And to build on Dick's report, I left work at 1545z or so, knowing that Dick had said he would be in EL59 at 1600z. I walked in the door at about 1605z, turned on the radio, and within 20 seconds or so saw him calling CQ--solid 599. One call and he was coming back to me. We chatted for about two minutes and then I signed in case others wanted to work him. I had time to eat lunch with my wife and head back to work by 1640z. Got back to work at 1705z and no one knew I had gone home for lunch.

Thank you to Dick (and his wife) for making EL59 available today.