Stickers

Lewis Karriker (Sonny) - K4ARE - #2347

Got my envelope full of stickers also.  Many thanks to all the volunteers that make this happen
Lewis - K4ARE

K7DWI Art

Same here. A nice gift to put on my Membership certificate.
73 Art KA5DWI #2518

Geary McDowell

Like many others, thank you for the envelope of stickers.  I think I actually know what to do with them now.  HI HI  Now to find which notebook I put the membership certificate in!  HI HI  Thank you to those responsible for keeping up with the stickers and mailing them out.
73, Geary McDowell, #1787

Brian (N2MLP)

Got my sticker   thanks

         de N2MLP Brian