KE5IRK Achieves LONP!

Rick - N7WE

Belated congratulations go out to KE5IRK - Geary - who achieved Loyal Order of Narrow-Banded Phaseshift membership on February 5th!  This endorsement requires working 100 different 070 members.  As of Thursday, Geary has already added 24 credits toward his 2019 WABOL.  WABOL (Work A Bunch Of LONP) is an annual endorsement, available only to those who have achieved LONP, who then work 50 fellow LONP members in the calendar year).  Please join me in congratulating and welcoming him to LONP.
PR Director

Matthew King - AK4MK <kk4cps@...>

Good job, Geary!

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Sat, Feb 16, 2019 at 8:17 AM Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...> wrote:
Belated congratulations go out to KE5IRK - Geary - who achieved Loyal Order of Narrow-Banded Phaseshift membership on February 5th!  This endorsement requires working 100 different 070 members.  As of Thursday, Geary has already added 24 credits toward his 2019 WABOL.  WABOL (Work A Bunch Of LONP) is an annual endorsement, available only to those who have achieved LONP, who then work 50 fellow LONP members in the calendar year).  Please join me in congratulating and welcoming him to LONP.
PR Director

Karl Heinz Kremer - K5KHK - PODXS 070 # 2645

Yay! Congrats. And I am glad that I could contribute 1% to this achievement.

Jim K5SP

Congrats Geary,  great accomplishment from this vast RF wasteland known as North Texas, Southwestern Oklahoma.

Jim K5SP

--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

Jim, may I ask Geary's LONP number?

Geary!...well done!...The chase continues!

Milt
N6MG
070-650
LONP#76

Congrats Geary,  great accomplishment from this vast RF wasteland known as North Texas, Southwestern Oklahoma.
Jim K5SP
On 2/16/2019 7:17 AM, Rick - N7WE wrote:
Belated congratulations go out to KE5IRK - Geary - who achieved Loyal Order of Narrow-Banded Phaseshift membership on February 5th!  This endorsement requires working 100 different 070 members.  As of Thursday, Geary has already added 24 credits toward his 2019 WABOL.  WABOL (Work A Bunch Of LONP) is an annual endorsement, available only to those who have achieved LONP, who then work 50 fellow LONP members in the calendar year).  Please join me in congratulating and welcoming him to LONP.
PR Director

--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

Jim K5SP

Am in Denton, will get it for you when I return home.

JIM K5SP

[...]

Stephen Melachrinos

According to the web site, he's number 417.

[...]

Geary McDowell

HI HI, cool, I had no idea.  I just try to work at least one PSK a day now that my station is working okay and more if I can.  Just having fun again after a 9 yr. low.
Thanks for posting.
73 Geary KE5IRK, #1787 SW OK in the Lawton-Fort Sill cold.  HI HI

On Sat, Feb 16, 2019 at 7:17 AM Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...> wrote:
Belated congratulations go out to KE5IRK - Geary - who achieved Loyal Order of Narrow-Banded Phaseshift membership on February 5th!  This endorsement requires working 100 different 070 members.  As of Thursday, Geary has already added 24 credits toward his 2019 WABOL.  WABOL (Work A Bunch Of LONP) is an annual endorsement, available only to those who have achieved LONP, who then work 50 fellow LONP members in the calendar year).  Please join me in congratulating and welcoming him to LONP.
PR Director

Thanks Steve, & Jim.