Contest Scorer

Dan Morris - KZ3T

I cannot remember but who else takes care of the contest scorer??

Thanks

Dan Morris  KZ3T

Matthew King - AK4MK

Hey, Dan - David Westbrook is the brain behind the scorer, of course. He's extremely busy and hard to get in touch with these days.

David Rock assists folks with issues uploading and getting their data to map correctly.

Have you an issue or found a problem, or need some other help?

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Sun, Feb 3, 2019 at 7:55 PM Dan Morris <dbmorris315@...> wrote:
I cannot remember but who else takes care of the contest scorer??

Thanks

Dan Morris  KZ3T

Dan Morris - KZ3T

Well, I just needed all the 10-10 QSO Parties set up to accept logs.  We Just had the 10-10 Winter SSB and I’ve got a bunch of logs sent to me because there is no way to upload the logs right now.  I could not remember who else helped David and I was hoping that he would have someone to jump in there and help him when he is not available??

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks Matt

Dan Morris

I live to live for Him!