Up and running portable in Lake Havasu

Paula K7PAX #1739

Hi Guys!

I am up and running on 20m Quickstik dipole in Lake Havasu City. Just work Connecticut and North Carolina. Rick, where are you?

Paula K7PAX 1739

Peter, NN9K #2629

Paula---you signal was looking good but you disappeared.................have fun and CU another time!

Rick - N7WE

Worked Paula easily from central Florida on 20m.  Strong signal, but I did have some local QRM that got in the way.  She had the dipole leaning against the house - and up only about 15 ft!  But it worked!  She is planning to be on 40m this evening.  Look for her and give her a call!

Paula K7PAX #1739

And I just worked my friend Suke, JM7OLW in Fukushima on 20m easy. I’m so stoked! This is gonna be so much fun! Woo Hoo!

Paula K7PAX 1739

Worked Paula easily from central Florida on 20m.  Strong signal, but I did have some local QRM that got in the way.  She had the dipole leaning against the house - and up only about 15 ft!  But it worked!  She is planning to be on 40m this evening.  Look for her and give her a call!

Paul Butzi (W7PFB)

Paula’s got a great signal on 20m into the PNW USA.  And yes, Suke JM7OLW is booming in here as well, down low.  Suke has been appearing pretty consistently every afternoon.  Always great to connect with hiim!

I’m sad I won’t be home to try 40m tonite, I think that would get my 88 Tri-Band endorsement.

-p W7PFB
73, Don’t forget to smile and have fun!