SET AN ALARM!

Rick - N7WE

Don't forget!

PSK Fest starts at 0000 UTC Saturday January 5, 2019 - less than 24 hours from now.  It's 070 Club's biggest contest of the year!  Be there!

PR Director

Larry Rockne #404

Rick,

I was just reading the rules for the PSKFEST, and our PODXS# isn't part of the exchange.

Since non-members will be participating, shouldn't we include it dince non-members will need
to compile them for membership?

Or have I missed something during my downtime?..

73 Larry
WA7HDZ # 404

On Thu, Jan 3, 2019 at 4:50 PM Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...> wrote:
Don't forget!

PSK Fest starts at 0000 UTC Saturday January 5, 2019 - less than 24 hours from now.  It's 070 Club's biggest contest of the year!  Be there!

PR Director

Jerry N9AVY

Think the rules for membership are” submit 50 PSK31 contacts (you’ve made) “  don’t think 070 numbers ae required.   Am I mistaken ?

Jerry  n9avy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

I was just reading the rules for the PSKFEST, and our PODXS# isn't part of the exchange.

Since non-members will be participating, shouldn't we include it dince non-members will need

to compile them for membership?

Or have I missed something during my downtime?..

73 Larry

WA7HDZ # 404

On Thu, Jan 3, 2019 at 4:50 PM Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...> wrote:

Don't forget!

PSK Fest starts at 0000 UTC Saturday January 5, 2019 - less than 24 hours from now.  It's 070 Club's biggest contest of the year!  Be there!

PR Director

Rick - N7WE

Larry-

I think Jerry has it right.  Don't think the "50" have to be with 070 members.  Matt's the authority though.

Off to PSK Fest!

Stephen Melachrinos

Larry -

Prospective members don't need to enter 070 member numbers to apply. There isn't even a requirement to work a member at all.

(You might be thinking of 10-10 rules.)