N7WE/P Rick IOTA

Don Bolstad K9DEB

Edited

Just worked Rick N7WE/P at Cedar Key FL  IOTA  NA-76  Grid EL89ld

20M  PSK31 14071.08   1814Z

Don K9DEB

Richard Rohrer

Listened a bit for him, but no luck.  Probably too close.

73
Dick

Paul Milward <nu4c@...>

I saw a couple of people working Rick. But I never saw even a hint of Rock's trace.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® A