SA7BXU Completed 365!

Rick - N7WE

On 12/31/2018 SA7BXU - Torbjorn of Lund, Sweden completed his 365.  Having already completed the 24/7, he now only needs Leap Day on 2/29/2020 to complete both his 366 and his Clock and Calendar.  Well done Torbjorn.  You are the first person from Sweden to complete 365!

Please join me in sending Congratulations and Happy New Year to Torbjorn.

PR Director

Dan Morris - KZ3T

Congratulations Torbjorn.

Dan Morris  KZ3T

I live to live for Him!

On Jan 3, 2019, at 6:12 AM, Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...> wrote:

On 12/31/2018 SA7BXU - Torbjorn of Lund, Sweden completed his 365.  Having already completed the 24/7, he now only needs Leap Day on 2/29/2020 to complete both his 366 and his Clock and Calendar.  Well done Torbjorn.  You are the first person from Sweden to complete 365!

Please join me in sending Congratulations and Happy New Year to Torbjorn.

PR Director

Paula K7PAX #1739

Congratulation Torbjorn! That is a lot of work, and shows much dedication. Well done!

Paula K7PAX

On 12/31/2018 SA7BXU - Torbjorn of Lund, Sweden completed his 365.  Having already completed the 24/7, he now only needs Leap Day on 2/29/2020 to complete both his 366 and his Clock and Calendar.  Well done Torbjorn.  You are the first person from Sweden to complete 365!

Please join me in sending Congratulations and Happy New Year to Torbjorn.

PR Director

Paul Butzi (W7PFB)

Yow!  Well done, Torbjorn!

-p W7PFB