Contact 364

Paul Milward <nu4c@...>

Hi 070ers
I have 363 contacts/days in my log. Day 364 starts in just a few minutes I'll be on 40m around 7.071.44 or 80m around 3.581.15. I will monitor email as well as the WF. If you can help, answer my CQ or drop me an email to sked a Q.
73
Paul NU4C
Sent from my Galaxy Tab® A

Jerry N9AVY

Paul:

Happy to see you got you contact !   Saw he K3  working you.

Jerry  n9avy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

I have 363 contacts/days in my log. Day 364 starts in just a few minutes I'll be on 40m around 7.071.44 or 80m around 3.581.15. I will monitor email as well as the WF. If you can help, answer my CQ or drop me an email to sked a Q.

73

Paul NU4C

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® A

Rick - N7WE

Hey Paul.  Saw KJ4SSX work you for your 364.  Couldn't see your trace - nothing new there hi hi!  But you are OH SO CLOSE TO DOING IT AGAIN!  Good luck and Happy New Year!

Paul Milward <nu4c@...>

Tnx Jerry
I turned the rig on and saw Joe KJ4SSX working a 3 station.
 I set up about 100 cycles and waited for him to finish. When he did I called him and, as they say....the rest is history.
I'll be around on 40 and 80 another half hour or so.
73
Paul NU4C

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® A

From: Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...>
Date: 12/29/18 19:14 (GMT-05:00)
To: 070Club@groups.io

Hey Paul.  Saw KJ4SSX work you for your 364.  Couldn't see your trace - nothing new there hi hi!  But you are OH SO CLOSE TO DOING IT AGAIN!  Good luck and Happy New Year!

I will be on at 0000Z to get you.  Start on 20?

Jim K5SP

On 12/29/2018 6:31 PM, Paul Milward wrote:

Too close for spyware and too far for groundwave.
I kinda feel like a 5yo on Christmas Eve. Tomorrow just after 7pm eat I hope to be opening the gift.
HNY 73
PAUL

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® A

Hey Paul.  Saw KJ4SSX work you for your 364.  Couldn't see your trace - nothing new there hi hi!  But you are OH SO CLOSE TO DOING IT AGAIN!  Good luck and Happy New Year!

Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

Paul Milward <nu4c@...>

Jim
I will start on 40m about 7071.4 - 7071.6. If no response and a lack of signals on my WF I will go to 20m same offset 14071.4 - 14071.6.
73
Paul NU4C

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® A