contact 362

Paul Milward <nu4c@...>

Hi fellow 070ers
I will be calling CQ in a few moments mostly on 40m and I can QSY to 80m easily. I currently have 361 days covered with at least 1 QSO. 12/28 will be day 362 and will it begin in just a few minutes at the top of the hour. If you hear me please answer and of course I will be looking for anyone calling CQ
TIA and 73
Paul NU4C #824

W7RIV

Did you get anyone? I'm sitting near the radio if you need a last attempt

Bryon, W7RIV

On Thu, Dec 27, 2018 at 4:53 PM Paul Milward <nu4c@...> wrote:
Hi fellow 070ers
I will be calling CQ in a few moments mostly on 40m and I can QSY to 80m easily. I currently have 361 days covered with at least 1 QSO. 12/28 will be day 362 and will it begin in just a few minutes at the top of the hour. If you hear me please answer and of course I will be looking for anyone calling CQ
TIA and 73
Paul NU4C #824

Paul Milward <nu4c@...>

Hi Bryon
Yes, I had a QSO on 40m with a newbie, KD2NOY. It was a surprisingly strong contact. We we went back and forth with solid copy both ways for about 10 minutes. Then QSB came on strong and the path was lost. I emailed him some info about 070, maybe we will get a new member. I did not see another trace. I tried 80m for about 5 minutes, no joy, just ARRL code practice heard.
Thanks for replying. I will be on 20m for an hour or 2 during daylight tomorrow. And looking to cover the last 3 days of the year beginning tomorrow evening about 00:00 it's tomorrow evening.
73 & HNY
Paul NU4C

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® A