K8FER Completes 366!

Rick - N7WE

Let it be known that on this day, 12/26/2018, K8FER - Fred of Milton, WV completed his 366 Endorsement.  In doing so Fred became the 38th member to achieve this very significant milestone.  Please join me in extending congratulations to him on this completion.  OK Fred, you can take a breath now and relax!  Hi hi!  It is done and YOU DID IT!  What a Christmas present!
PR Director

Matthew King - AK4MK <kk4cps@...>

Congratulations, Fred! Excellent accomplishment!

Merry Christmas, everybody!

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Tue, Dec 25, 2018 at 7:51 PM Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...> wrote:
Let it be known that on this day, 12/26/2018, K8FER - Fred of Milton, WV completed his 366 Endorsement.  In doing so Fred became the 38th member to achieve this very significant milestone.  Please join me in extending congratulations to him on this completion.  OK Fred, you can take a breath now and relax!  Hi hi!  It is done and YOU DID IT!  What a Christmas present!
PR Director

Paul Milward <nu4c@...>

Fred
Congratulations on achieving the lofty goal of completing 366 contacts. Tough to do so only the tough do it.
73
Paul NU4C

On Tuesday, December 25, 2018, 7:51:11 PM EST, Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...> wrote:

Let it be known that on this day, 12/26/2018, K8FER - Fred of Milton, WV completed his 366 Endorsement.  In doing so Fred became the 38th member to achieve this very significant milestone.  Please join me in extending congratulations to him on this completion.  OK Fred, you can take a breath now and relax!  Hi hi!  It is done and YOU DID IT!  What a Christmas present!
PR Director

Paula K7PAX #1739

Congratulations Fred!

Paula K7PAX 1739

On Dec 25, 2018, at 4:51 PM, Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...> wrote:

Let it be known that on this day, 12/26/2018, K8FER - Fred of Milton, WV completed his 366 Endorsement.  In doing so Fred became the 38th member to achieve this very significant milestone.  Please join me in extending congratulations to him on this completion.  OK Fred, you can take a breath now and relax!  Hi hi!  It is done and YOU DID IT!  What a Christmas present!
PR Director

DAVE KB3RAN 1692/381

Congratulations Fred.  Only 95 more for me.  I rarely work in Jan or Feb while traveling and taking a cruise and such.  But it might happen sometime.

Dave H
1692/381