EI3CTB Completes 366!

Rick - N7WE

He did it!  EI3CTB - Justin of Kinsealy, Ireland finished off his 366 on 12/14/2018, becoming the 37th person to do so and only the 2nd from that lovely island.  Please join me in sending along "Congrats Justin!" or maybe just "Comhghairdeas!"

Paul Butzi (W7PFB)

Congrats, Justin!  Well done!

(and I will just mention now that the 366 award remains the endorsement I had the *most fun* chasing.  So if you haven’t done it, well, get busy.  We’re all here to help you get it done!)

-p W7PFB
73, Don’t forget to smile and have fun!

On Dec 13, 2018, at 6:04 PM, Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...> wrote:

He did it!  EI3CTB - Justin of Kinsealy, Ireland finished off his 366 on 12/14/2018, becoming the 37th person to do so and only the 2nd from that lovely island.  Please join me in sending along "Congrats Justin!" or maybe just "Comhghairdeas!"

Paula K7PAX #1739

Well Done, Justin! Congratulations!

Paula K7PAX #1739