Another one! - KC8WSM Completes 366!

Rick - N7WE

Today 12/6/2018 KC8WSM - Bill of  Cheyenne WY completed his 366!  Bill is the first member from Wyoming to complete this challenging endorsement.  He becomes the 36th out of 2658 members of our fine club to achieve this lofty goal.

Please join me in congratulating Bill on achieving this endorsement (and give a shout out to Wyoming - the Cowboy State!)  Great job Bill.  Celebrate!

PR Director

Matthew King - AK4MK <kk4cps@...>

Excellent work, Bill!  Congratulations!

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Thu, Dec 6, 2018 at 3:34 AM Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...> wrote:
Today 12/6/2018 KC8WSM - Bill of  Cheyenne WY completed his 366!  Bill is the first member from Wyoming to complete this challenging endorsement.  He becomes the 36th out of 2658 members of our fine club to achieve this lofty goal.

Please join me in congratulating Bill on achieving this endorsement (and give a shout out to Wyoming - the Cowboy State!)  Great job Bill.  Celebrate!

PR Director

Fr Richard R

Congrats Bill!!

Fr Richard

On Dec 6, 2018, at 04:46, Matthew King - AK4MK <kk4cps@...> wrote:

Excellent work, Bill!  Congratulations!

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Thu, Dec 6, 2018 at 3:34 AM Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...> wrote:
Today 12/6/2018 KC8WSM - Bill of  Cheyenne WY completed his 366!  Bill is the first member from Wyoming to complete this challenging endorsement.  He becomes the 36th out of 2658 members of our fine club to achieve this lofty goal.

Please join me in congratulating Bill on achieving this endorsement (and give a shout out to Wyoming - the Cowboy State!)  Great job Bill.  Celebrate!

PR Director

Dan Morris - KZ3T

Congrats Bill and well done sir!!

Dan Morris  KZ3T  070-1065

I live to live for Him!

On Dec 6, 2018, at 3:34 AM, Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...> wrote:

Today 12/6/2018 KC8WSM - Bill of  Cheyenne WY completed his 366!  Bill is the first member from Wyoming to complete this challenging endorsement.  He becomes the 36th out of 2658 members of our fine club to achieve this lofty goal.

Please join me in congratulating Bill on achieving this endorsement (and give a shout out to Wyoming - the Cowboy State!)  Great job Bill.  Celebrate!

PR Director

Paul Milward <nu4c@...>

Congratulations Bill
Welcome to the 366 Club.
73
Paul NU4C #824

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® A

Today 12/6/2018 KC8WSM - Bill of  Cheyenne WY completed his 366!  Bill is the first member from Wyoming to complete this challenging endorsement.  He becomes the 36th out of 2658 members of our fine club to achieve this lofty goal.

Please join me in congratulating Bill on achieving this endorsement (and give a shout out to Wyoming - the Cowboy State!)  Great job Bill.  Celebrate!

PR Director

Paul Butzi (W7PFB)

Congrats, Bill!  Well done!

-p W7PFB
73, Don’t forget to smile and have fun!

On Dec 6, 2018, at 12:34 AM, Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...> wrote:

Today 12/6/2018 KC8WSM - Bill of  Cheyenne WY completed his 366!  Bill is the first member from Wyoming to complete this challenging endorsement.  He becomes the 36th out of 2658 members of our fine club to achieve this lofty goal.

Please join me in congratulating Bill on achieving this endorsement (and give a shout out to Wyoming - the Cowboy State!)  Great job Bill.  Celebrate!

PR Director

Paula K7PAX #1739

Congratulations Bill from Wyoming! Well Done!

Paula K7PAX # 1737

Today 12/6/2018 KC8WSM - Bill of  Cheyenne WY completed his 366!  Bill is the first member from Wyoming to complete this challenging endorsement.  He becomes the 36th out of 2658 members of our fine club to achieve this lofty goal.

Please join me in congratulating Bill on achieving this endorsement (and give a shout out to Wyoming - the Cowboy State!)  Great job Bill.  Celebrate!

PR Director

Sid Downey

Congrats Bill. Welcome to the club.

Sid W7JSD 1513