Barry ... cq'n on 40m but only seeing traces from North and East of me ....will be looking for you ....GL

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.

On Saturday, November 10, 2018 5:44 PM, VA7GEM -1470 via Groups.Io <boat.anchor@...> wrote:

Tried to enter the fray last night and washed out.
Currently watching 40M hoping for that 1st contact to get in the game
Barry

Paul Milward <nu4c@...>

Last had T-Storm about 8pm local time only 2 40m As
Tonite no storm, yet, and doing a bit better 2 40m and 2 80m
sri WA3GM I could not pull you out
Will be back in hour or so
Paul NU4C

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® A

VA7GEM -1470 <boat.anchor@...>

On Sat, Nov 10, 2018 at 04:05 PM, JEFF WALSH wrote:

Barry ... cq'n on 40m but only seeing traces from North and East of me ....will be looking for you ....GL

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
Jeff
Just caught the 1st one so happy to be in the game.
40 is just starting to open here at 0100Z
maybe will have some luck tonight.
Remember the gud ole days we cud just choose what band to work and it was open.
In fact we cud work them all - no trbl
Hope 2 C U in a bit
Barry

JEFF WALSH

Barry I am still banging away on 40m .... will be looking for u .....GL

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU

Jeff
Just caught the 1st one so happy to be in the game.
40 is just starting to open here at 0100Z
maybe will have some luck tonight.
Remember the gud ole days we cud just choose what band to work and it was open.
In fact we cud work them all - no trbl
Hope 2 C U in a bit
Barry

Rick - N7WE

Barry-
I'm on 40 and watching for you.  Haven't seen you, but saw KK6KMU calling you earlier.  No trace from you visible though.  Tonight 80m is virtually unworkable down here.  Full bore RTTY wiping out the few PSK31 who try.  Their contest ends at 2359 UTC 11/11 so maybe tomorrow will allow some more Qs on 80.  I didn't string wire so it is pretty much 40 only for me tonight.

Good luck and keep trying!  I'll try to stick around until about 03:00 but this old man is tired already!  Hi hi. Oh yes...sure hope you are continuing to recover!  Take care!

VA7GEM -1470 <boat.anchor@...>

Well Jeff es Rick
It is now 0245z and things are not great.
I did see KK6KMU once but cud not cmplt the contact.
Barry

VA7GEM -1470 <boat.anchor@...>

PSKreporter just showed I am heard by KK6KMU.
Guess Bob is monitoring while having dinner.
Barry

JEFF WALSH

Barry been flipping back and forth on the 3 bands ... snagged K4ARE on 160 but 80 is still brutal here with the RTTY
will be back hacking away at the keyboard tomorrow nite  .....hopefully I will see VA7GEM on my waterfall ...73s

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.

On Sat, Nov 10, 2018 at 06:54 PM, VA7GEM -1470 wrote:
PSKreporter just showed I am heard by KK6KMU.
Guess Bob is monitoring while having dinner.
Barry
Caught Bob at 0300z
Barry

Stephen Melachrinos

I've been unable to play in the contest so far due to family commitments.

I hope a few of you will still be around tonight.

I will look for you Steve.

Paul Milward <nu4c@...>

I hope to see you on the WF. I will be on @00:01 +/-
NU4C