From: "ivorradio via Groups.Io" <m5ply@...>
Date: 06/11/2018 20:14 (GMT+00:00)
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: [070Club] ZELLO

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Hello members.

Just to ask.is there any members on

Zello.

I was thinking about getting a group room.

What’s your thoughts on it.

73 Ivor m5ply 0292

Justin Mattes--KC2GIK

Just don't download it to a PC, I did and got a nasty virus

Justin KC2GIK

im on zellog6bfpSent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: "ivorradio via Groups.Io"
<m5ply=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io> Date: 06/11/2018 20:14 (GMT+00:00)
To: 070Club@groups.io Subject: [070Club] ZELLO   Sent from Mail for

--

Justin Mattes-KC2GIK
http://www.justinmattes.com

hi Justin.

iam sorry you have a virus. I have downloaded zello from there Webb site.

I got it on my phone, iPad, and computer with no virus. if you get it working

please let me know. iam on network radios 00.

iam still thinking to set up a psk room.

best 73 Ivor/m5ply

<m5ply@...> Date: 06/11/2018 20:14 (GMT+00:00)
To: 070Club@groups.io Subject: [070Club] ZELLO Â Â Sent from Mail for
Windows 10Hello members.Just to ask.is there any members onZello.I was
thinking about getting a group room.What’s your thoughts on it.73 Ivor
m5ply 0292

--

Justin Mattes-KC2GIK
http://www.justinmattes.com

DAVE KB3RAN 1692/381

I'm on Zello.  It could be a decent spotting venue.