From: Richard Rohrer <kc3ef@...>
To: 070Club <070Club@groups.io>
Sent: Wed, Oct 3, 2018 2:54 am
Subject: [070Club] KC3EF Tomorrows Grids

Looks like we will be going thru DM65, DM55, DM45, DM46, and either DM47 or DM36 and staying overnight in DM37.  Probably won't hit any of the wanted grids until after 12:00 PM MDT.  I will try to post a more exact time, but depending on the route we take, there may not be good cell coverage.

73
Dick - KC3EF

Richard Rohrer

Just getting to DM46.  Will be on in a few minutes.   Not seeing any traces.

Dick

On Wed, Oct 3, 2018, 12:56 PM Stephen Melachrinos <melachri@...> wrote:
Anyone seen Dick yet?

Looks like we will be going thru DM65, DM55, DM45, DM46, and either DM47 or DM36 and staying overnight in DM37.  Probably won't hit any of the wanted grids until after 12:00 PM MDT.  I will try to post a more exact time, but depending on the route we take, there may not be good cell coverage.

73
Dick - KC3EF

Jerry N9AVY

What band ?  I need DM46

Jerry  n9avy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Looks like we will be going thru DM65, DM55, DM45, DM46, and either DM47 or DM36 and staying overnight in DM37.  Probably won't hit any of the wanted grids until after 12:00 PM MDT.  I will try to post a more exact time, but depending on the route we take, there may not be good cell coverage.

73
Dick - KC3EF

Stephen Melachrinos

Dick -

I'll start transmitting so you can look.

Up around 14072

Looks like we will be going thru DM65, DM55, DM45, DM46, and either DM47 or DM36 and staying overnight in DM37.  Probably won't hit any of the wanted grids until after 12:00 PM MDT.  I will try to post a more exact time, but depending on the route we take, there may not be good cell coverage.

73
Dick - KC3EF

Rick - N7WE

Not seeing you Dick.

Dick at 14.072.085 at 2020 UTC in DM46.  Strong into c. FL.

Stephen Melachrinos

I'm seeing two Europeans, Guatemala, and a VO1.

Nothing else.

And I'm still trying to call Dick at about 14072.

Stephen Melachrinos

Nothing in PA.

(darn you Floridians!)