Nobody hoe?

Stephen Melachrinos

Ken -

Unfortunately I was at work. Can we try tonight?

From: Kenneth W. Campbell <n6pcd@...>
To: 070Club <070Club@groups.io>
Sent: Tue, Oct 2, 2018 11:51 am
Subject: [070Club] Nobody hoe?

Calling CQ on 14.070. As usual, nobody there...

Ken N6PCD

EB4Z

Hi, all:
after many years inactive in radio, I see amazed how things have changed, Now it seems that everyone works ft8 and I also call at 14070 on psk31/63, about 22:30 EA (20:30GMT) but no answer.

I don't know which band is the best at that time to do CQ with North America. Much worse with modes like OLIVIA, HELLS, COMTESTIA, etc.

I'm a Multipsk user and I use RSID Video ID, but I don't get an answer.

Greetings