KC3EF October Trip

Richard Rohrer

We leave tomorrow for the October road trip to the West coast.  I have the list of wanted grids and will post the night before with approximate time that the xyl and I will be passing thru them.  Won't be in any of the more rare grids for a few days as we are starting by going thru Louisiana to North Texas and then across TX to NM.  Will be the Albuquerque area for a couple of day.  Going to visit the Very Large Array Radio Telescope South of the city.  From there heading up thru Utah and Nevada, which contains some of the more rarer grids.  I will be on 20mtrs probably around 14.072.

73
Dick - KC3EF

Rick - N7WE

Safe Travels.  Enjoy the trip.  I'll be watching for you here and on the air.

Richard Rohrer

Hi Rick,

Grids for the return trip.

CN81 DN61
CN82 DN71
CN83 DN81
CN84 DN91
CN85 EN00
CN86 EN10
CN87 EN20
CN97 EM29
CN96 EM39
DN06 EM38
DN05 EM37
DN14 EM47
DN15 EM46
DN13 EM45
DN23 EM55
DN22 EM54
DN32 EM54
DN31 EM63
DN41 EM62
DN40 EM71
DN51

Let me know if anyone needs any of these.  Will be heading thru these near the end of the month, except for CN82-CN86.

73
Dick - KC3EF

W7RIV

Sounds like a lot of fun. I've been to the VLA in NM and it was pretty amazing. I'm in Salt Lake City, Utah. Enjoy your trip and be safe.Can you briefly share your setup that you will be using while on the road?

Thanks,
Bryon, W7RIV

On Thu, Sep 27, 2018 at 10:11 AM Richard Rohrer <kc3ef@...> wrote:
We leave tomorrow for the October road trip to the West coast.  I have the list of wanted grids and will post the night before with approximate time that the xyl and I will be passing thru them.  Won't be in any of the more rare grids for a few days as we are starting by going thru Louisiana to North Texas and then across TX to NM.  Will be the Albuquerque area for a couple of day.  Going to visit the Very Large Array Radio Telescope South of the city.  From there heading up thru Utah and Nevada, which contains some of the more rarer grids.  I will be on 20mtrs probably around 14.072.

73
Dick - KC3EF

Bill Garwood

Hello,