New LONP Members!

Rick - N7WE

Congratulations to new Loyal Order of the Narrow-Banded Phaseshifters (LONP) members Dimitrios, SV8LMQ 070 # 1958 from New Artaki, Evia Island, Greece who can now add LONP #410 to his list of achievements, and to John, W8VYM 070 #2581 from Eastman, Georgia who can now add LONP #411 to his list of achievements.

LONP was established 18 years ago with #001 being awarded to Jay, KA3X (now SK) on September 21, 2000.  Achieving LONP requires working 100 PSK31 QSOs with both parties being 070 members of at the time of the contact.  Less than 16% of our membership have reached this milestone!  Please join me in congratulating Dimitrios and John on becoming only the 410th and 411th members to do so.  Your certificates will be along shortly.  Well Done!

PR Director

John Fickler

Thanks Rick, I did’nt realize I had achieved the 100 contacts!

Best regards,
John
W8VYM

On Wed, Sep 26, 2018 at 12:00 PM Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...> wrote:
Congratulations to new Loyal Order of the Narrow-Banded Phaseshifters (LONP) members Dimitrios, SV8LMQ 070 # 1958 from New Artaki, Evia Island, Greece who can now add LONP #410 to his list of achievements, and to John, W8VYM 070 #2581 from Eastman, Georgia who can now add LONP #411 to his list of achievements.

LONP was established 18 years ago with #001 being awarded to Jay, KA3X (now SK) on September 21, 2000.  Achieving LONP requires working 100 PSK31 QSOs with both parties being 070 members of at the time of the contact.  Less than 16% of our membership have reached this milestone!  Please join me in congratulating Dimitrios and John on becoming only the 410th and 411th members to do so.  Your certificates will be along shortly.  Well Done!

PR Director

Rick - N7WE

Yup, the list says it was awarded 9/21/2018.  Actually, you show 125 credits as of your last upload to the Progress Checker.  Next award level is at 150.  Here's a link.  http://www.podxs070.com/lonp/members-of-lonp

Let's try that again.
http://www.podxs070.com/lonp/members-of-lonp