24.920

N3DQU@...

In a message dated 8/13/2001 9:15:51 AM Eastern Daylight Time, croft@igs.net
writes:

Although I am not on the 24Mhz Band - (no antenna up yet), I do notice that
also have a small interfering carrier on 24.920 Mhz. It is NOT from the
Computer nor the Monitor. It may, however, be an internal oscillation
from
the FT 1000 D.
hmmmm, mebbe my monitor is getting out better than my rig...lemme see
now...I bet I can key the horizontal oscillator with a relay alrite es throw
a couple loops of wire around the crt to couple to the feedline..yeah, I shud
be able to get a pretty nasty signal out with that getup, I think...hey
Croft, lemme know if you hear any wide-band cw on 24.920!....Jay.

Croft Taylor <croft@...>

Hi Folks,

Although I am not on the 24Mhz Band - (no antenna up yet), I do notice that I
also have a small interfering carrier on 24.920 Mhz. It is NOT from the
Computer nor the Monitor. It may, however, be an internal oscillation from
the FT 1000 D.

73, Croft Taylor - VE3CT
QCWA Vice President
e-mail <ve3ct@rac.ca>