Topics

24/7 Endorsement - thanks and encouragement

GA - Bob - K4VBM

Hi All,

Many thanks to Bob KK6KMU and Alan KA5VZG for putting together the schedule and being there to enable
those of us missing the many late night and early morning slots for the 24/7 endorsement to get them.  I will admit that for
some of those QSOs so far, my eyes were foggy and my brain was still asleep, but the fun and accomplishment was
always there, and I was missing all of them before this.

I know that I have filled many holes so far, and also had a number a QSOs with other members
of the 070 club which is also helping me in my LONP quest.  So nice to meet more of the club members.   Thanks to everyone that has participated so far, especially all my QSO partners!

I have a special announcement/request:

I missed last week's Friday schedule for the 0600 and 0700 UTC hour slots.

Because of that, I am going to make the effort to be on from 0630z to 0730z in an attempt to fill them and hand
them out for others that may have missed those slots.

I will be on both 40m and 80m during those times for each of those parts of the hour slot, looking for a club member.
I will also be monitoring the 070 club 24/7 groups.io chat that can be accessed by this URL:

https://070club.groups.io/g/main/chat/7056

(You do have to have a login to groups.io to access the chat,
It really helps to be in the chat to let people know you are there and what band you are currently on.)

Looking forward to seeing you during the rest of this undertaking, and thanks again to KK6KMU and KA5VZG!

73 and stay safe,

Bob Hensey
K4VBM (Very Bad Memory)