24/7 Endorsement Sprint

Bob Motyl KK6KMU

 I’m seeing if there is any interest to work on your 24/7 endorsement. I have 8 time slots to fill to complete my endorsement. I worked with a number of brave souls last fall and some of us actually finished our endorsement. I’m left with Sunday thru Friday at 1100 UTC and Monday at 1200 and 1300 UTC. 40 meters would be the best fit for me but I could also try 20 meters. I would be willing to also work other hours too. I would like to start on October 17, early Sunday and work each day for the rest of the week. We can work out a schedule depending on who is interested.

Last years participants, Stan W9SMR, Alan KA5VZG, John KC3FL, Lee N5SLY, Bob K4VBM, Randy W4RTT, Darin KO4EJD, Rich W7RTL, Milt N6MG, James AC0CW, and Dave KB3RAN. Alan and Bob were there everyday. I hope I didn't forget anyone. Thanks for your help. Hope to see you on the waterfall this 24/7 sprint.

--
Bob  KK6KMU  #2484

Rick - N7WE

Bob-
Count me in!  11 UTC is 7 EDT so no pain on this end.  I'll try to be on each day beginning this Sunday 10/10 first on 40 and if no joy then 20.  But 20 is usually only EU that time of day from here.  I can be there on Monday for the 12/13 slots too.

Darin - KO4EJD

Sounds good.  Almost moved into new home. I did get the antenna up finally and tested it out.

I'm 2 weeks post-op surgery on my hand but I can make quick contacts w/o much typing I can help out.

Darin
KO4EJD

On Wed, Oct 6, 2021, 12:59 PM Bob Motyl KK6KMU <bobmotyl@...> wrote:

[...]

Bob,
Want to try 11:00Z tomorrow morning?
40m or 80m?
Milt.
N6MG
070-650
LONP #76

[...]

I AM AVAILABLE ANYTIME IF THAT HELPS.
--
Dave NU4N #1657 73's

Bob Motyl KK6KMU

Thanks for all the support.  I'm pretty busy the next few days.  Please bear with me.  I still like to schedule the 24/7 endorsement to start on Sunday Oct 17 at 1100 UTC and go everyday for the rest of the week.  I will come up with a simple schedule tomorrow.  This way anyone else who wants to join in can.  Milt didn't see your message until after the time.  Don't have access to my station for the next few days.  Will let you know.

Thanks again,
Bob

Bob Motyl KK6KMU

All,

Here is my 24/7 endorsement sprint schedule. Anyone who wishes to join in and needs another time slot let me know and I will add it. My plan is to work PSK on 40 meters for thirty min. starting at 1100 UTC. Monday I need three time slots so I will be on as long as necessary. I have several volunteers who plan to help me with a QSO. Rick N7WE, Darin KO4EJD, Milt N6MG and Dave NU4N. The more the merrier. Remember 1100 UTC is 4:00 am Pacific, 5:00 am Mountain, 6:00 am Central and 7:00 am East. Thanks for all your support

24/7 Endorsement Sprint Schedule

Sunday, Oct 17 1100 -1130 UTC

Monday, Oct 18 1100-1330 UTC need 1100, 1200 and 1300 slots

Tuesday, Oct 19 1100-1130 UTC

Wednesday, Oct 20 1100-1130 UTC

Thursday, Oct 21 1100-1130 UTC

Friday, Oct 22 1100-1130 UTC

Bob Motyl KK6KMU

Just a reminder.  I plan to follow the schedule below for my 24/7 endorsement.  I will be on 40 meters starting tomorrow Oct 17 at 1100 UTC.  Join in the fun,  Hi HI.  The more the merrier.  There is a 24/7 chat that I will be using if anyone is interested.

Sunday, Oct 17 1100 -1130 UTC

Monday, Oct 18 1100-1330 UTC need 1100, 1200 and 1300 slots

Tuesday, Oct 19 1100-1130 UTC

Wednesday, Oct 20 1100-1130 UTC

Thursday, Oct 21 1100-1130 UTC

Friday, Oct 22 1100-1130 UTC

Thanks again,
Bob KK6KMU

Bob Motyl KK6KMU

Thanks to Alan KA5VZG I competed my 24/7   1100 UTC hour for Sunday.  40 meters was a no go so having the chat we switched to 80 meters.  Love having the chat.,  Will start off tomorrow on 40 meters.  Use the chat if you decide to join us.

Thanks again Alan.

Bob KK6KMU

Darin - KO4EJD

Not seeing any activity on 40m or 80m.

Darin
KO4EJD

On Sun, Oct 17, 2021, 4:32 AM Bob Motyl KK6KMU <bobmotyl@...> wrote:
Thanks to Alan KA5VZG I competed my 24/7   1100 UTC hour for Sunday.  40 meters was a no go so having the chat we switched to 80 meters.  Love having the chat.,  Will start off tomorrow on 40 meters.  Use the chat if you decide to join us.

Thanks again Alan.

Bob KK6KMU

Bob Motyl KK6KMU

Thanks to those who got up early to help with my 24/7 endorsement.  Conditions were not terrific but had a good pipeline with Rick N7WE.  Also had a QSO with Alan KA5VZG.  Thank you Darin KO4EJD for trying.  I will never understand propagation.  Remaining schedule is below

Tuesday, Oct 19 1100-1130 UTC

Wednesday, Oct 20 1100-1130 UTC

Thursday, Oct 21 1100-1130 UTC

Friday, Oct 22 1100-1130 UTC

Just four more slots to fill.  Thank you in advance.

Bob   KK6KMU

Bob Motyl KK6KMU

Band conditions at 1100 UTC on 40 and 80 meters were not the best.  Got Rick on 40 meters and Alan on 80 meters.  Three more hours to finish for the 24/7 endorsement.  I was really tired this morning   Getting up at 4:00 am local time is taking a toll on this old man.  Remaining schedule is below.

Wednesday, Oct 20 1100-1130 UTC

Thursday, Oct 21 1100-1130 UTC

Friday, Oct 22 1100-1130 UTC

Thanks again,
Bob KK6KMU

Bob Motyl KK6KMU

Just two more time slots to finish.  Barry VA7GEM joined in on the fun this morning.  Thanks again to Rick and Alan for being there.  Couldn't have got this far without you guys.  Schedule of last two time slots below.

Thursday, Oct 21 1100-1130 UTC

Friday, Oct 22 1100-1130 UTC

Thanks
Bob  KK6KMU

Bob Motyl KK6KMU

One more hour slot left to finished with my 24/7 endorsement.  Thanks again to Rick and Alan for being there.  Couldn't have got this far without you guys.  Schedule of the last  time slot below.

Friday, Oct 22 1100-1130 UTC

Thanks
Bob  KK6KMU

Bob Motyl KK6KMU

Thank you for everyone's help.  Couldn't have completed my 24/7 endorsement without the help from Rick N7WE, and Alan KA5VZG.  Also thanks to Barry VA7GEM and Darin KO4EJD getting up and being there.

Bob
KK6KMU