Topics

24/7 Endorsement 12:00Z thru 15:00Z

Bob Motyl KK6KMU

Took a short break but trying to fill in a few more hours for my 24/7 Endorsement.  Going to be on starting at 12:30Z on 40 meters for the 12 and 13 hour blocks.  Switching over to 20 meters for the 14 and 15 hour blocks.  Bob K4VBM helped me today.  Going to try and go all week 20 Oct thru 1 Nov.  Please be on the lookout
--
Bob  KK6KMU  #2484

Dan Morris - KZ3T

Bob, I’m on 40M right now if you need this hour. I don’t see anything on 20M but some activity on 40M

Dan Morris  KZ3T  070-1065

I live to live for Him!

On Oct 27, 2020, at 10:30 AM, Bob Motyl KK6KMU <bobmotyl@...> wrote:

Took a short break but trying to fill in a few more hours for my 24/7 Endorsement.  Going to be on starting at 12:30Z on 40 meters for the 12 and 13 hour blocks.  Switching over to 20 meters for the 14 and 15 hour blocks.  Bob K4VBM helped me today.  Going to try and go all week 20 Oct thru 1 Nov.  Please be on the lookout
--
Bob  KK6KMU  #2484

I showed up a little late this morning.
All 40 M:
1st Q was at 12:14 Z with Bob, K4VBM.
Then at 12:22 Z with Glenn, ND9Y.
Then at 13:17 Z with JJ, WR5E.
The highlight of the morning was ND9Y and WR5E were both new LONP contacts!
Going to 20m.
Milt.
N6MG
070-650