24/7 Certificate - accessible online

Paula K7PAX #1739

If you go to the standings page for the 24X7 and click on your date in the 168/168 column, you can print your own certificate. That is what I did back when I earned it. Each one who has achieved this can print their own, and if they don’t have access to a printer, maybe they can request that you print it and mail it to them. That will cut down on your work considerably!

Paula K7PAX #1739

From: main@070Club.groups.io [mailto:main@070Club.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jim K5SP
Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2021 11:45
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] 24/7 Certificate

So, they promised, but didn't follow through.

I guess I can try to put together a certificate, and will email it to everyone that I can see earned it.

Thanks for your response.

Jim K5SP

On 7/13/2021 12:20 PM, Rick - N7WE wrote:

Jim-
I was #27 to complete; 11-17-2015.  No certificate, no sticker, nothing.

Jim,  K5SP #483

Paula K7PAX #1739

Paula K7PAX #1739

Same goes for getting a Clock & Calendar certificate.

--
Paula K7PAX #1739

Paula K7PAX #1739

Oops, I mean the 366, not the clock and calendar. The clock and calendar was a sticker wasn’t it? (That was a long time ago, hard to remember!)

[...]

stan W9SMR

Holy Cow, Paula!!

You have saved us a bunch of time we did not have.

Good job!!

73,
Stan

[...]

Rick - N7WE

First a correction to my earlier post.  My # is 21, not 27.

Paula, you're correct...for everyone #22 and up.  The first 21 (except for #5 N9AVY Jerry issued 1/25/2014. His #5 link returns a certificate for N9AAVY #29 issued 10/1/2016) just return a broken link to a domain name page.  I think it is just more Progress Checker problems and my vote is to do nothing retroactive on this.  It certainly isn't a problem for me.  But an email certificate for those that complete going forward would be great.