24/7 Certificate

Jim K5SP

Has anyone that completed the 24/7 received a certificate?   According to the original pages by KJ4IW when he started this, a certificate would be provided upon completion.

In all the images/certificates that were passed to me, I cannot locate a 24/7 certificate.  If anyone has one, would you please scan it and mail to me?

Jim,  K5SP #483

Jim-
I was #27 to complete; 11-17-2015.  No certificate, no sticker, nothing.

So, they promised, but didn't follow through.

I guess I can try to put together a certificate, and will email it to everyone that I can see earned it.

Thanks for your response.

Jim K5SP